Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna pic from Steven Klein's Secret Project

imasugarush

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colours

it's kind of funny that they think people actually care that it's a secret or if it even exists at all

Antoni

Still sticking to my idea that they're making some huge ass video and/or song to tell fans of different artists to stop hating on each other and other people.

My name isn't Timmers

stackhouse

that hair will never look good on anyone.

it's kind of funny that they think people actually care that it's a secret or if it even exists at all

THIS lol.

It'll be ****.

Shadow

Sounds s-xy and interesting, whatever it is and for so many to be involved. Madonna looks very s-xy there. However, I doubt it will be revoluntionary at all.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Ray of Light

:awkney: anything my queen touches turns into gold, so it'll be great :awkney:

RAMROD

My name's Dita :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

OMFG I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING.

TELEPHONE CONTINUATION?!

It's not for a  commercial release and it's more of Kleins piece of work.

Also Gaga isn't involved? 

Dan Brown

Y'all better stop hating on Madge tbh :nails: she started EVERYTHING in femenine pop culture.

This secret project thing is starting to anoy the **** out of me, I mean, why can't they just say what's it about?  :shutup:

FATCAT

Y'all better stop hating on Madge tbh :nails: she started EVERYTHING in femenine pop culture.

This secret project thing is starting to anoy the **** out of me, I mean, why can't they just say what's it about?  :shutup:

Probobly because they don't want to hype anything bad... if its a secret project, and they reveal it, and it doesnt meet the standards people thought it would meet, it will seem floppy. (I'm Not hating on madge or Klein.) Anything can happen.

EX: Edge Of glory music video

Purr more, hiss less.

Dan Brown

Probobly because they don't want to hype anything bad... if its a secret project, and they reveal it, and it doesnt meet the standards people thought it would meet, it will seem floppy. (I'm Not hating on madge or Klein.) Anything can happen.

EX: Edge Of glory music video

Yeah but I think that what they're doing it's creating a bigger hype and in the end it will not match the standards anyway.

EX: Fame commercial (We all expected Scheisse video)

Archived