Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna pic from Steven Klein's Secret Project

imasugarush

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Madonna sis, ain't nobody starting **** with you and your Katy Perry inspired wig :awkney:

Katy Perry?

You delusional kid, Madonna doesn't copy wannabes, she had this same hair style 5 years ago when she toured with Hard Candy. Let me remind you:

paris_josh35.jpg

BlueVenusian

You delusional kid, Madonna doesn't copy wannabes, she had this same hair style 5 years ago when she toured with Hard Candy. Let me remind you:

paris_josh35.jpg

Can you at least say that without sounding like a dick? All I said is Katy Perry and if you interpreted wrongly, then that's your problem.

Dan Brown

paris_josh35.jpg

:clap: :clap:

Antoni

paris_josh35.jpg

Your tone reminds me of the Gaga-hating Examiner writer.

My name isn't Timmers

Your tone reminds me of the Gaga-hating Examiner writer.

Well, the truth needs to be spoken out loud. All these people who try to prove Gaga's copying Madonna, or Madonna copying the new generation. You need to stop it. Everybody copies somebody sometimes, but this haircut has been worn long before KP would have know she'll become famous one day. The first version of this haircut has been worn during the Future Lovers video backdrop in the CT. After that, Madonna has been wearing this haircut during the EU leg of the S&S tour.

nativenewyorker

Well, the truth needs to be spoken out loud. All these people who try to prove Gaga's copying Madonna, or Madonna copying the new generation. You need to stop it. Everybody copies somebody sometimes, but this haircut has been worn long before KP would have know she'll become famous one day. The first version of this haircut has been worn during the Future Lovers video backdrop in the CT. After that, Madonna has been wearing this haircut during the EU leg of the S&S tour.

tumblr_lpyz1cOpg71qcktamo1_500.jpglets not forget who the queen of this hairstyle is

tumblr_lpyz1cOpg71qcktamo1_500.jpglets not forget who the queen of this hairstyle is

Yes, this is not Katy Perry, as far as I can see. 

GagaMyBlood95

Why is it SO secret?? God, we all know that this bull**** has absolutely nothing to do with gaga... :toofloppy: 

Arizonadream777

No body is copying Katy Perry.  Who the hell would want to.  She's the one that does the copying.

Antoni

I've never claimed anyone is copying anyone. I admire your extensive knowledge about Madonna's career. That doesn't mean you have to be rude about it.

My name isn't Timmers

I've never claimed anyone is copying anyone. I admire your extensive knowledge about Madonna's career. That doesn't mean you have to be rude about it.

I'm not rude but when Gaga's clearly inspired my Monroe and medonsters compare her to Madonna and when Madonna is clearly inspired by s-x icons that were famous in '50s and monsters say she is copying some new wanna-be this just gets ridiculous. 

Archived