💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you want video interludes in the ARTPOP tour?

Carles

Video Interlude?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Video interlude

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Rebelde

I'm not sure. It really depends on what the concept of the tour is. I mean, I was disappointed with the BTWBall not having video interludes, but I soon forgot about them because Mother G.O.A.T was an AMAZING replacement IMO. I didn't miss videos at all. So I'm not really sure..

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I'm not sure. It really depends on what the concept of the tour is. I mean, I was disappointed with the BTWBall not having video interludes, but I soon forgot about them because Mother G.O.A.T was an AMAZING replacement IMO. I didn't miss videos at all. So I'm not really sure..

Yes, they can be replaced, but they're still awesome

Instead of having interludes I'd rather have her playing the fulls songs (she wouldn't do it), or at least keep playing the instrumental of the last or next songs as she dresses up.

For the Next tour she is going to have a pretty big amount of singles to play along with the songs from the album.

I kinda disliked having Singles with short versions for the BTWB,  :confuse: 

Like, the closing song being a single AND being cut?  Come on. 

Neight Shayde

No. I want her to move forward! I hope she creates something better than the castle stage. Something futuristic no one has ever done. 

Gagaloth

No. They are basic tbh. 

Agreed. I hate shows with massive screens all over the place and video taking over the stage action (MDNA tour anyone?)

Dan Brown

Agreed. I hate shows with massive screens all over the place and video taking over the stage action (MDNA tour anyone?)

The shade :laughga: I loved the MDNA Tour tho, but in Gaga's case, getting rid of the screens was the smartest move.

ChasingGhosts

I reckon it'd be nice to have them but only if they're necessary to the storyline or has some ground-breaking innovative stuff otherwise it will contradict her whole "change the future of touring" with "no videos so all eyes or on the stage or the performers"  

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

I would love for her to include some of her old songs as part of her interludes. That way people can still dance to them, and feel like it's part of the show without her wasting too much time on them!

• 4 months later...
1311SUSU2803

Yes and it better be better than the monster ball opening!! That **** would be hard to beat.

Archived