Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Our Version of Events' the next diamond album in the US?

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

What do u think about it? 'Our Version of Events' by Emeli Sande is a better album than 21 in my opinion. Heaven, My Kind of Love, Read All About It, Next to Me, Clown, River...amazing songs. As of this week the album has sold 107 000 copies in the US.

She's flawless. Here in the UK I've loved her since she appeared in 2010 as a featured artist in Chipmunk's Diamond Rings.

Going to get her new live album tbh. Imo Adele is overrated anyway. But this girl needs all the recognition she deserves :CLAP:

Diamond is 10,000,000

She has a long way to go and she needs a #1 hit

I own this album and I love it so yeah I hope it would eventually make it

Diamond Heart

One of the most overated artists i think ive ever heard. I dont even really like adele but its just a tweaked version of her. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

I don't know why, but I kinda dislike her...I think it's just because I don't like most of her songs, yet she's everywhere... I dunno.

I think this Gif. will be useful in this thread though:

67uowDv.jpg  :creepflop:

OHMYGAGA

I LOVE HER!!!!! ALLLLLLOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT better than ADELE! and I LOVE ADELE TOOO!

Her song Clown is probably her best :) 

Diamond Heart

I think its funny her actual first name is Adele as well lol

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Wet Fire

No Emeli Sande isn't so amazing. And Yes Adele is overrated.

Oh finally you told the truth.

Pure Adrenaline

who?

EDIT: When I searched her I remembered that I know her  :toofunga: ........and excuse me no this gurl make the most boring **** ever

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Tommymonster44

The problem with her commercial success is that her all her power-ballets don't aren't as catchy as Adele's.  Also, she seems a little to eccentric to be grasped by the US audience. 

However, her album is breathtaking.  It's rare that a debut artist deliveries such great music, especially in such an over saturated genre. But I just can't get over her voice.  I think her song writing could use some work as her chorus formula gets a little old by the end of the album.  It's still my favorite album of 2013 so far, though.

I also don't see her being adored on this forum.  Urban and Ballet driven artists usually aren't embraced here.  Their either written off as talentless or boring.  

Archived