💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fiery Beacon

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

hausofkc

Love the revamp sweetie!

Could you possibly make a tut for this banner? It's so simple but so flawless. ♥

I'd love a tutorial for that too. I love it!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grizzlybear2

*First tutorial ever so bear with me!

*So here is what we will be making:

*6Jc5g.png

*What you need:

*Crow Stock, Optical Flares, Particles Pack, Feathers, Water Color Brushes, Explosion Brushes, Coloring

*Step One:

*Create a new canvas the size being 800x700

*Choose your model stock, with a plain white background would probably be best for this, and cut him/her out.

*Step Two:

*Fill this layer with #ededed (we will tweak this in a moment)

*Select the background layer, (unlock it if necessary), then go to Filter>Lens Correction and add some vignette with these settings

*heZeF.png

*Step Three:

*Use the pen tool and with the shape option turned on. Set this blending mode to softlight and opacity to 40%.

*yJ8vh.png

*Step Four:

*Create a layer mask on the model you chose and use the splat (paint) brushes to start to remove the bottom of the persons clothing. [see #4 pic]

*Take one of the paint brushes (splat) underneath the stock person you chose [#5], then aswell use the paint brushes to paint black marks around them on the bottom. Dont use the same brush more then once, it won't look good. [see #6 pic]

*DS4J7.png

*Step Five:

*Use the line tool to create some black lines behind your stock image at different angles. [#7]

*Then using the Polygonal lasso, make some sharp angled triangles around your lines and stock.[#8]

*After you have done that, take the crow, remove the background with a layer mask or however you remove backgrounds, then use the layer mask to "destroy" the wings, and put a few splats under it. [#9]

*4vsj6.png

*Step Six:

*By using image #23 in the Media Militia Pack put some more splats around your stock. [#10]

*Take the feather pack and and some feathers to your image. They are precut, so don't worry about having to cut them. Add some Gaussian blur to a few of them to add some depth to your image. [#11]

*Now take your soft brush and add some color to your image. The first color layer you do will be set on screen, then you duplicate that one and set that one on Color Dodge.

*eqvDQ.png

*Step Seven:

*You can add some abstract shapes into your image. Using the custom shapes make some triangles and set them on soft light. [#13]

* For the final step use the optical flares that I posted earlier and add them over your colors, set on screen. You should probably match the colors. [#14]

*For the final step add the coloring to your image. [#15]

*TNmW9.png

*FINAL RESULT:

*6Jc5g.png

*Post your results here! if there are any questions don't be afraid to ask! :)

SnowWhite

Going to try that out right now!

and love your result from em's tut ;)

Grizzlybear2

Def doing that tomorrow :party: thanks so much!

:flutter: Thanks so much for posting that! I'll be sure to try it out.

Going to try that out right now!

and love your result from em's tut ;)

Thanks guys! Excited to see the result!!

Oh my god, that looks so awesome. :flutter:

Thanks love! :)

Here's my result from the tutorial, thanks so much for making it!

l4ujw.png

Wow! Love the font gradient and the font!

Looks great!

Grizzlybear2

Your work just makes me spazz everytime I see it! :legend:

Thanks so much! :)

New simple set using something older;

vLm2d.png

Xcnb2.png

Archived