Lady Judas 3 Posted yesterday at 05:25 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:25 PM Hi, I made a remix combining "Marry the Night," "Scheiße," "Judas," "Mary Jane Holland," and "Just Another Day (live in drive bar)." It's worth noting that the transition between "Scheiße" and "Judas" is based on the TikTok version. It's called Best RX, I hope do u like:) https://drive.google.com/file/d/14PYea_aIZk3nlhqQgAIW9D5RDPNWoAUl/view?usp=sharing 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,291 Posted yesterday at 05:32 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:32 PM @gagacabana Just Another Day found her motley crew in the cadence of a sapphic curation station! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,370 Posted yesterday at 06:43 PM Share Posted yesterday at 06:43 PM (edited) Very interested to see how Just Another Day gets incorporated into this ngl Edit: That was NOT what I expected at all!!! I didn't really understand the inclusion of Just Another Day, but then again I made a Mashup of Madonna's Living For Love and LG's Abracadabra. So WHO AM I TO JUDGE *Michelle Visage voice* Edited yesterday at 06:49 PM by Duella Dvil Clarification www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,896 Posted yesterday at 06:59 PM Share Posted yesterday at 06:59 PM 1 hour ago, bxr said: @gagacabana Just Another Day found her motley crew in the cadence of a sapphic curation station! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,291 Posted yesterday at 09:33 PM Share Posted yesterday at 09:33 PM 2 hours ago, gagacabana said: When the “… play those New York drums, let‘s show ‘em how we do it … downtown!” hit, though … the rewind remind on that manifest destiny When “Perfect Illusion” dropped, I thought that was the prophecy; but then … “Just Another Day” was right there all along—the humillity on that unique style! Then the Brian Newman solo reminded me of the time I lent him my lighter in between sets at The Oak Room From Marry the Night to Just Another Day—the narrative continuity! TL;DR: Bless up! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.