Cherry Blues 684 Posted Sunday at 09:21 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:21 PM Britney Spears best it is In The Zone and Christina Aguileras is Stripped 💓 2002/03 were nice... Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,700 Posted Sunday at 09:33 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:33 PM For me it's a tie between In The Zone and Blackout For many years I said In The Zone but Blackout is absolutely incredible too, particularly considering its release year. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,633 Posted Sunday at 10:41 PM Share Posted Sunday at 10:41 PM ITZ is so good Britney's been a part of my life's soundtrack since the beginning, BOMT being the first CD I ever had at 3 years old, so that and Oops! will always be my faves overall Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,368 Posted Sunday at 11:12 PM Share Posted Sunday at 11:12 PM For me its: Oops I Did It Again In The Zone Glory www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,396 Posted yesterday at 03:14 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:14 AM Blackout, says hi i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jackaroo 2,955 Posted yesterday at 03:33 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:33 AM all the crowd pleaser tracks pre-Blackout but include My Prerogative , (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun and Do Somethin’ the best forgotten deep cuts of hers beside this i’d vote In the Zone > Blackout > Circus as her best trilogy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
anton 210 Posted yesterday at 07:48 AM Share Posted yesterday at 07:48 AM black out everyday every night, (and hangover in the morning). Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 684 Posted yesterday at 07:53 AM Share Posted yesterday at 07:53 AM 9 hours ago, EART HL I NG said: ITZ is so good Britney's been a part of my life's soundtrack since the beginning, BOMT being the first CD I ever had at 3 years old, so that and Oops! will always be my faves overall ITZ really was the soundtrack/album where she became an adult like Stripped with Christina Aguilera. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirrion Rizzons 12,865 Posted yesterday at 01:46 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:46 PM Hmm on the one hand sometimes I’m like wow this album is flawless then other times it’s kinda boring. It’s her first complete album imo, and the singles are super strong. But it almost feels too of it’s time in places. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.