Blackout19 16,418 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 i am a free woman. ○● 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,807 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 This isn't a care home, I think we all remember it Like a poem said by a neydy in red 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,468 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 Don't be insecure cause you're dumb and poor You're still annoying me You're a dumb kid baby So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,528 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 this song makes me feel like: I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,442 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 Cute bop. Initially hated the song, especially the intro, but in recent years I've become obsessed with the way she says "disastrrrous" in the bridge/ that part of the song in general. Feels like you're floating Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,705 Posted October 4 Share Posted October 4 (edited) Cute song, but the soft & sweet sounding chorus just doesn't fit the rougher tone of the verses It's almost as if she frankensteined two separate songs together Edited October 4 by SleepingSun One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.