Jump to content
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

Once, Retro Dance Freak ended up being #1 

but I believe the results were manipulated

@Controversiaga was it you? :ladyhaha:

I have no power here!!!!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Franch Toast
4 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW:

Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026

CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 

Submitted. 

She/Her/Hers
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
4 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

FYI there's a bug that won't allow me to flag "7" while grading Kill For Love 

really? let me check

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I'm not even that mad about these results :messga:

I think some of you overhype some ****, and underhype others. Also with a small sample size, things might do better if they're more inoffensive if you get my drift. The songs that are more divisive are never going to get higher scores. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...