Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted Monday at 03:59 PM Share Posted Monday at 03:59 PM How many members participated? @ANVEEROY Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,641 Posted Monday at 04:30 PM Share Posted Monday at 04:30 PM TIL there are apparently a bunch of middle aged white women on ggd 6 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,307 Posted Monday at 04:42 PM Share Posted Monday at 04:42 PM 2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said: I can accept everyone's opinion, but who tf put The Cure above Sine From Above? probably doctors May chaos take the world! 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,416 Posted Monday at 04:57 PM Share Posted Monday at 04:57 PM What were last years results? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted Monday at 05:12 PM Share Posted Monday at 05:12 PM 29 minutes ago, JohnPokerface said: probably doctors or the ones that claim that they can cure ur disease I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,403 Posted Monday at 05:16 PM Share Posted Monday at 05:16 PM 3 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said: I can accept everyone's opinion, but who tf put The Cure above Sine From Above? Not me. I gave it a 6 or something and I think I gave Sine 8 or 9 You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,782 Posted Monday at 05:20 PM Share Posted Monday at 05:20 PM No notes on the top 10. ARUTW, the global smash hit that got away 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,431 Posted Monday at 06:37 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:37 PM 6 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 22. Heavy Metal Lover — 8.81 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,431 Posted Monday at 06:38 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:38 PM 5 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 4. Scheiße — 9.30 JAIL ARUTW #1? Omg have the ASIB mothers signed up to the website. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 688 Posted Monday at 07:12 PM Share Posted Monday at 07:12 PM If such ballads as ARUTW, which is very beautiful, are so high ranked, it shows that Lady Gaga can also be the new Whitney Houston Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,661 Posted Monday at 07:18 PM Share Posted Monday at 07:18 PM 39 minutes ago, gagzus said: JAIL ARUTW #1? Omg have the ASIB mothers signed up to the website. Nah. Wine moms = Shallow Wine gays = ARUTW (we're singing about the straight boy who got away) The gays know how to party 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted Monday at 07:29 PM Share Posted Monday at 07:29 PM 52 minutes ago, gagzus said: C'mere, I just want to talk 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,370 Posted Monday at 10:13 PM Share Posted Monday at 10:13 PM (edited) 8 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 It’s a great song but the BEST in her discography ?? I don’t think anyone here would make that claim And im gonna make a thread abt this rn let’s go Edited Monday at 10:13 PM by Controversiaga Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,791 Posted Monday at 10:33 PM Share Posted Monday at 10:33 PM oh yall ate with ARUTW, I'm shocked! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,791 Posted Monday at 10:37 PM Share Posted Monday at 10:37 PM whole top 5 ate actually 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.