Blackout19 16,412 Posted Monday at 01:45 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:45 PM 14 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 872 Posted Monday at 01:49 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:49 PM I can confidently say, that though I had some instinctive wild card choices, I was not ready for that top 10 If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,416 Posted Monday at 01:50 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:50 PM (edited) On 10/5/2026 at 3:29 PM, ANVEEROY said: WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 Being gay is cancelled I guess Edited Wednesday at 10:20 AM by Head Empty 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,308 Posted Monday at 01:51 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:51 PM 1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said: 19. Poker Face — 8.89 May chaos take the world! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,308 Posted Monday at 01:54 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:54 PM 1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said: 28. Is That Alright? — 8.68 it is in fact not alright May chaos take the world! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,308 Posted Monday at 01:56 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:56 PM 1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said: 25. Shallow with Bradley Cooper — 8.71 I thought we were tired of Gaga performing this song everywhere, what happened? May chaos take the world! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,112 Posted Monday at 02:07 PM Share Posted Monday at 02:07 PM I can accept everyone's opinion, but who tf put The Cure above Sine From Above? 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RochesterJoannster 4,235 Posted Monday at 02:12 PM Share Posted Monday at 02:12 PM Oh nice her most overrated pop ballad won as her best song. Even I don’t love ARUTW that much and I’m supposed to be a “soccer mom” or whatever else Joanne fans are called, 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RochesterJoannster 4,235 Posted Monday at 02:15 PM Share Posted Monday at 02:15 PM 17 minutes ago, JohnPokerface said: I thought we were tired of Gaga performing this song everywhere, what happened? I got brutally beaten by the (less perfect) song everyone wanted her to switch to. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,661 Posted Monday at 02:29 PM Share Posted Monday at 02:29 PM 59 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 Okay We fixed it at the end tbf The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,970 Posted Monday at 02:49 PM Share Posted Monday at 02:49 PM What's wrong with y'all how the fvck did Always remember us WIN?! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted Monday at 03:19 PM Share Posted Monday at 03:19 PM 1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said: I can accept everyone's opinion, but who tf put The Cure above Sine From Above? I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,521 Posted Monday at 03:22 PM Share Posted Monday at 03:22 PM 1 hour ago, RochesterJoannster said: her most overrated pop ballad won I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,519 Posted Monday at 03:49 PM Share Posted Monday at 03:49 PM Nah wtf was this that’ll teach me not to vote! thank you @ANVEEROY you had a strong stomach posting these results! she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted Monday at 03:59 PM Share Posted Monday at 03:59 PM 2 hours ago, NeanderthalDavid said: I can confidently say, that though I had some instinctive wild card choices, I was not ready for that top 10 Same Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.