Jump to content
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

Chromanne

Top 10 is actually decent though. Although I expected Judas to be in Top 10. Pretty shocked Bad Romance didn't make it to Top 5 :huntyga:

My two favourite songs Abracadabra and Scheiße are still in Top 5 :party:

Edited by Chromanne
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ANVEEROY said:

How many of you want to do the rates again? I am physically nauseated by the results. 

:triggered:

I want people named & shamed. 

(I dont remember my scores and I know this will backfire)

The gays know how to party
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...