Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

loveandpeace
3 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

12. Judas — 9.07

 

 

Judas not being in the top 10 is a gag

ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY

TOP 10

lady-gaga-mother-monster-30442577-500-28

THE FAME
Paparazzi


THE FAME MONSTER
Bad Romance
Alejandro


BORN THIS WAY
The Edge of Glory
Scheiße


A STAR IS BORN
Always Remember Us This Way


MAYHEM
Abracadabra — Album Version
Disease — Album Version
Vanish Into You — Album Version


MAYHEM: REQUIEM
Die With a Smile — Requiem Version

Edited by ANVEEROY
READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
14 minutes ago, Celloo Deng said:

i have a feeling that abra is gonna snatch BR's crown

and I have a feeling that the dj might take me home :trollga:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
10 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

12. Judas — 9.07

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

11. Dance in the Dark — 9.08

 

 

 

WHAT

both of these outta top 10?? :shocked:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
6 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said:

TOP 10

lady-gaga-mother-monster-30442577-500-28

THE FAME
Paparazzi


THE FAME MONSTER
Bad Romance
Alejandro


BORN THIS WAY
The Edge of Glory
Scheiße


A STAR IS BORN
Always Remember Us This Way


MAYHEM
Abracadabra — Album Version
Disease — Album Version
Vanish Into You — Album Version


MAYHEM: REQUIEM
Die With a Smile — Requiem Version

Alright let's try again:

1. Bad Romance

2. Scheiße

3. Always Remember Us This Way

4. Alejandro

5. Abracadabra

6. The Edge Of Glory

7. Disease

8. Vanish Into You

9. DWAS Requiem

10. Paparazzi

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
Just now, Bronco said:

Excuse u

yes, please excuse me, I gotta feeling I need to be excused :ororomunroe:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

loveandpeace
4 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

Alright let's try again:

1. Bad Romance

2. Scheiße

3. Always Remember Us This Way

4. Alejandro

5. Abracadabra

6. The Edge Of Glory

7. Disease

8. Vanish Into You

9. DWAS Requiem

10. Paparazzi

Never underestimate the power “The Edge of Glory" has here :ally:

ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...