Apec 452 Posted Sunday at 04:57 PM Share Posted Sunday at 04:57 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: they were? They weren't... But lemme just say I don't understand the scores of half the songs that are out already (1000 Doves, Love Me Right, BoG album version, Diggin' My Grave, Hey Girl, Grigio Girls, Bad Kids and more) But I think because with so few of us in this megarate we all canceled each other out on certain things. And @gagzus, another ballad lover of hers here! I love most of them so much (including BoG, was shocked it was gone already), Ga is brilliant at them too... Edited Sunday at 05:15 PM by Apec 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,907 Posted Sunday at 05:03 PM Share Posted Sunday at 05:03 PM Was Dawn of Chromatica included? I don't remember voting for it. If Mayhem Requiem was included then DoC must be included, right? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apec 452 Posted Sunday at 05:14 PM Share Posted Sunday at 05:14 PM 9 minutes ago, Chromanne said: Was Dawn of Chromatica included? I don't remember voting for it. If Mayhem Requiem was included then DoC must be included, right? No, it wasn't. Also no C2C or LFS (for Harlequin we got only the originals to rate: Happy Mistake and Folie à deux). Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 700 Posted Sunday at 05:45 PM Share Posted Sunday at 05:45 PM 16 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 136. Love Me Right — 6.47 Sorry no, I don’t accept this one. It should be WAY higher I’m always craving Dragon Fruit 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,518 Posted Sunday at 06:14 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:14 PM 28 minutes ago, Lemon Blood said: Sorry no, I don’t accept this one. It should be WAY higher sometimes I really feel like the only one outta here that genuinely loves this song I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,889 Posted Sunday at 06:19 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:19 PM 2 hours ago, gagzus said: I have a very controversial opinion behind why fans dont like this song tbh Frankly I think it's cause wrapping a blade of grass around your finger is an easy way to cut urself 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,416 Posted Sunday at 06:20 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:20 PM 5 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: sometimes I really feel like the only one outta here that genuinely loves this song I gave it a 10 both on this rate and the Chromatica one itself 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 688 Posted Sunday at 06:35 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:35 PM I'm really sorry for Lady Gaga, fans who don't appreciate Blade of Grass don't understand her musical talent. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,399 Posted Sunday at 06:42 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:42 PM (edited) 16 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: 134. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) — 6.49 Who is responsible for this? #JusticeforEhEh Edited Sunday at 06:43 PM by TheMontebello You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,518 Posted Sunday at 07:22 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:22 PM ok so where is part 2 of these results? we need part 2 right now!! gimme part 2 resultajs!!! I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted Sunday at 07:59 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:59 PM 4 hours ago, Pandacadabra said: Drag them Hardly the song’s bad, it has nothing to do with knowing love or not Music is music, bad music is bad music Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 688 Posted Sunday at 08:01 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:01 PM Marry the Night, Dance In The Dark & Bad Romance are could/should be be top 3 or top 5. Of course Bad Romance will be the Queen / King / Czar. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted Sunday at 08:02 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:02 PM 4 hours ago, gagzus said: That’s not what I meant also a lot of Gaga’a ballads are ranked pretty low on every album. And the common thread between the songs is always that it’s related to love and relationships beyond the surface level. Also the fanbase is majority gay men, and gay men have a very… difficult relationship to love shall we say. Well I love 95% of her ballads, and my fave MAYHEM song is also a love ballad, so 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted Sunday at 08:05 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:05 PM 4 hours ago, JohnPokerface said: it sounds like you are about to take us to Cleveland Omg no, not that song Now that’s a low Gaga will never reach Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted Sunday at 08:07 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:07 PM 5 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said: Marry the Night, Dance In The Dark & Bad Romance are could/should be be top 3 or top 5. Of course Bad Romance will be the Queen / King / Czar. They do deserve these spots But I don’t think Marry The Night will be top 20 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.