ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:21 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:21 PM Just now, Bronco said: WHAT IS HAPPENING I am puking READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:21 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:21 PM 2 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: oh am I the only one here hi me, hehe stay READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:21 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:21 PM 1 minute ago, Skyana Rava said: Called it without pokherface are u sure ma'am READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:22 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:22 PM How many of you want to do the rates again? I am physically nauseated by the results. READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,911 Posted Monday at 01:22 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:22 PM (edited) Top 10 is actually decent though. Although I expected Judas to be in Top 10. Pretty shocked Bad Romance didn't make it to Top 5 My two favourite songs Abracadabra and Scheiße are still in Top 5 Edited Monday at 01:24 PM by Chromanne 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted Monday at 01:23 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:23 PM 1 minute ago, ANVEEROY said: How many of you want to do the rates again? I am physically nauseated by the results. I want people named & shamed. (I dont remember my scores and I know this will backfire) The gays know how to party 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSYCHOSHTICK 3,082 Posted Monday at 01:26 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:26 PM RELEASE THEM NOW! God, I feel awful that I didn't participate. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:26 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:26 PM 5. Disease (Album Version) — 9.26 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 6 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:27 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:27 PM 4. Scheiße — 9.30 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 6 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:28 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:28 PM 3. The Edge of Glory — 9.47 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 4 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSYCHOSHTICK 3,082 Posted Monday at 01:28 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:28 PM Just now, ANVEEROY said: 4. Scheiße — 9.30 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:29 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:29 PM 2. Abracadabra (Album Version) — 9.49 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 6 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:29 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:29 PM WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 4 5 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,911 Posted Monday at 01:30 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:30 PM Just now, ANVEEROY said: WINNER: 1. Always Remember Us This Way — 9.54 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,885 Posted Monday at 01:30 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:30 PM I AM DONE WITH THESE NASTY RESULTS BYE READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.