ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Monday at 01:11 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:11 PM GURLS AND GAYS ARE YOU READY? READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,889 Posted Monday at 01:11 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:11 PM MAYHEM with the most top 10 nods of any of her albums 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Monday at 01:12 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:12 PM 10. Die With a Smile (Requiem Version) — 9.15 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 5 5 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Monday at 01:13 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:13 PM (edited) 9. Alejandro — 9.19 Edited Monday at 01:13 PM by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 3 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Monday at 01:13 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:13 PM 8. Vanish Into You (Album Version) — 9.21 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 4 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Monday at 01:14 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:14 PM 7. Bad Romance — 9.23 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 3 2 1 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Monday at 01:14 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:14 PM 6. Paparazzi — 9.25 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 5 1 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Monday at 01:15 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:15 PM (edited) I AM GONNA VOMIT SUCH A BAD RANKING Edited Monday at 01:15 PM by ANVEEROY READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 6 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Monday at 01:16 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 01:16 PM TOP 5 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,518 Posted Monday at 01:17 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:17 PM 8 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: Never underestimate the power “The Edge of Glory" has here I L O V E The Edge Of Glory I'm just trying to be realistic though I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,518 Posted Monday at 01:18 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:18 PM 3 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: 7. Bad Romance — 9.23 WHAAAATT??? I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,518 Posted Monday at 01:18 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:18 PM oh am I the only one here hi me, hehe I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,889 Posted Monday at 01:19 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:19 PM 45 minutes ago, Skyana Rava said: 1) Disease 2) Abracadabra 3) Pokher Face 4) Sheeb 5) ARUTW Called it without pokherface Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,518 Posted Monday at 01:19 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:19 PM RESULTS CANCELLED EVERYBODY GO HOME I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,650 Posted Monday at 01:20 PM Share Posted Monday at 01:20 PM WHAT IS HAPPENING The gays know how to party 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.