Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

SUPERCEREMONY GAGA DISCOGRAPHY: 2026


ANVEEROY
 Share

Featured Posts

KevinWright

And don't y'all post about Christmas Tree in a few weeks and say that she should promote it more to become a Xmas classic. We now know that we hate that song :bradley:

  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

ANVEEROY
7 minutes ago, PSYCHOSHTICK said:

Wait, I didn’t participate in this one @ANVEEROY? ****!

I didn't see your submission!

READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE!
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble

Excuse me, but how the hell arent the C2C & LFS COVERS lower than her original music :ladyhaha:weren't they also on the rating or do I remember wrong?!

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

MountainMonster

I’m surprised I missed this one too. I would have loved to have done this megarate. Some wild takes already. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
6 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

137. Again Again — 6.46

 

 

Electric chair behaviour 

The gays know how to party
  • Thanks 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnPokerface

Oof the way Chromatica is getting obliterated in this ranking :air:

Edited by JohnPokerface
May chaos take the world!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnPokerface
6 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

143. Christmas Tree — 6.09

 

Her best campy song mind you 

May chaos take the world!
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnPokerface
6 hours ago, ANVEEROY said:

130. Money Honey — 6.60

 

 

I know she's Poker Face and Just Dance's ugly sister but damn :bradley:

May chaos take the world!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cherry Blues

Blade of Grass and 1000 Doves are masterpieces 👌 also Retro, Dance, Freak deserves better... 

Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words...
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Some of these choices… JAIL 

Some of the forthcoming choices being higher ALSO JAIL 

Parks And Recreation Jail GIF

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...