💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is "somewhat experimental" and "very different" from BTW

Mama Ru

Featured Posts

Mama Ru

Article excerpt:

Miles Viljanen from Pasadena met Lady Gaga backstage on Jan. 20 after being picked out of the crowd to join her on stage during the show. When asked about the rumors regarding the timing of "ARTPOP" during a recent interview for Gagaism.org, Miles replied, “From what I remember, I feel like she did say something about the album being released after the tour,†which was scheduled to wrap in late March at the time, making a summer release likely.

Miles also used the interview to relay information directly from Lady Gaga about what to expect from "ARTPOP" itself. “She insisted that it’s very different from Born This Way; somewhat experimental and very new. She makes changes to it constantly, but it will contain dance hits with those signature sledgehammer hooks.

“I asked her, ‘Is ARTPOP going to make me want to go party hard on a Friday night? Because your last few albums sure did the trick.’ Then she turned to me with this coy look and replied, ‘Ya, it’s going to make you want to f------ dance your ass off.’â€

http://www.examiner.com/article/lady-gaga-s-experimental-album-ARTPOP-expected-to-drop-this-summer

(via Examiner.com)

And, yes, I wrote the article.  :P I wanted to share it with you guys though. (Just call me Lana Banana.) Miles was with the same group who met Gaga backstage at Staples Center and talked about ARTPOP. I know him. He is reliable.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

Whoooo, cool!

examiner ..... 

But OP wrote it so at least we don't have a crazy anti-stan, haha

3 points in and ready for more

Mama Ru

Whoooo, cool!

But OP wrote it so at least we don't have a crazy anti-stan, haha

:heart: Yes, please don't get me confused with that one crazy guy  :lolgaga:

homomo

Even though I already knew this, its still feeding me hype :giveup:

Mama Ru

But, we already know all that stuff :sweat:

I've heard similar things, but not this exact info. Given how thirsty we all are, I thought y'all would like to know what I learned.

Zaiw61O.jpg

I'll go play alone in the corner.  :cry:

Doogi

She wants to release the album after the tour, which would have ended at the end of March... So whyyy must she wait till the Summer? I want a lead single in April

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived