skaxboy 7,142 Posted October 2 Share Posted October 2 She looks so good in the ad!!! I don’t buy perfumes even tho I wish I would have bought The Fame. I do like sandalwood smells tho. Make these perfumes a candle scent and I’m all over it. So Close To What has some fun bops and I understand we all have different musical tastes but the girl is pretty successful and is a great performer. The girlies serve puss when her music comes on in the gay clubs! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,403 Posted October 2 Share Posted October 2 Named a virus You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,435 Posted October 2 Share Posted October 2 With notes of Stanley cup and Michael Kors purse "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,651 Posted October 2 Share Posted October 2 No one is buying this. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,660 Posted October 2 Share Posted October 2 We all see the chanel rip off right? The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShinyGaga 91 Posted October 3 Share Posted October 3 I'll wait for Tate69 I can sing and dance and act. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.