gagzus 26,308 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,308 Posted October 1 Author Share Posted October 1 put #her in it as one of his sister-wives 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,206 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,308 Posted October 1 Author Share Posted October 1 2 minutes ago, Sepsami said: well…? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,915 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 After the mess HBO has made with the release and budgeting of the last two seasons, I see hope for a movie and a pacing that makes sense. Here for it saving people, hunting things - the family business Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,308 Posted October 1 Author Share Posted October 1 12 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said: After the mess HBO has made with the release and budgeting of the last two seasons, I see hope for a movie and a pacing that makes sense. Here for it It’ll be interesting to see how the movie works, since the show majorly used up and coming actors and saved established actors for cameos or smaller roles. Almost everyone seems to want massive movie stars in the lead roles. I hope they use actors from smaller more indie projects or have open auditions for it. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,905 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 Will it have rhaenicent scissoring? If not then I don't care for it I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.