Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Better Actress: Lady Gaga vs Ariana Grande


ANVEEROY
 Share

Better Actress  

111 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose One



Featured Posts

I'm today years old realizing the hate for House of Gucci :laughga:

I thought it was a fine movie for what it was...probably would've been better as a limited series to give the story and characters to breathe as I found the pacing towards the end rushed. There were also moments where it felt like Gaga playing dress up, but I got that vibe from AHS Hotel too.

I'd like to see her in a comedy or romcom....personally I think she would've been a great Glinda or Elphaba but I'd want her to stay away from musicals.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...