ALGAYDO 35,628 Posted Thursday at 05:59 AM Share Posted Thursday at 05:59 AM Some of these replies are making my blood pressure rise like a MF 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,944 Posted Thursday at 06:14 AM Share Posted Thursday at 06:14 AM No wonder she's not Taylor Swift level of fame considering her talent, when her own fans don't listen to all of the releases 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,580 Posted Thursday at 06:18 AM Share Posted Thursday at 06:18 AM 9 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said: ALL the tracks from Devil Wears Prada 2. you're missing out mother, what must i do? 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,942 Posted Thursday at 09:29 AM Share Posted Thursday at 09:29 AM On 9/30/2026 at 8:19 AM, River said: Just Another Gay Gregory Girls Retro Dance Freak The Queen Hold My D!ck Go listen to grigio gays right now. Now!!!!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,308 Posted Thursday at 09:30 AM Share Posted Thursday at 09:30 AM Just now, Killa said: Go listen to grigio gays right now. Now!!!!! no please I don't want to revisit Joanne, it's just not working So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,043 Posted Thursday at 09:32 AM Share Posted Thursday at 09:32 AM Love For Slave Sheep to Sheep 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
happymistake 368 Posted Thursday at 03:54 PM Share Posted Thursday at 03:54 PM i’ve listened to everything that’s on spotify (plus requiem of course), i have a playlist of her entire discography that i’ll play whenever i don’t know what else to listen to when you killed me inside, that's when i came alive 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 725 Posted Thursday at 10:33 PM Share Posted Thursday at 10:33 PM (edited) I have listened to everything on TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne, Chromatica, Mayhem, her 3 jazz albums, all of her unreleased songs, The Cure, Hold My Hand, Sweet Sounds Of Heaven, all 3 of her remix albums, Red And Blue, The Cherry Tree Sessions, Christmas Tree, A Very Gaga Holiday, Hello Hello, Fashion, Vanity, TIHTY, TDWP2 songs, all ASIB songs, Joker: Folie a Deux soundtrack, Hitmixes, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Chillin, Videophone, 3 Way, Quicksand, Murder My Heart, Don't Give Up, Big Girl Now, I Want Your Love, DWUW (with Christina) and Winter Wonderland so no. Some I have only heard once or twice but I have heard all of them. Maybe there are a few demos or remixes I haven't heard though but that is it. Edited Thursday at 10:48 PM by imogen2133 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mlmc1995 430 Posted Thursday at 10:40 PM Share Posted Thursday at 10:40 PM I don’t think there’s any? At least not full proper releases, there might be some demos I’ve missed out on but as far as I know I’ve listened to everything at least once. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 725 Posted Thursday at 10:46 PM Share Posted Thursday at 10:46 PM On 10/1/2026 at 12:29 AM, Controversiaga said: The jazz stuff and harlequin I don't care much for her jazz stuff either but I highly recommend her covers of Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye and Lush life (especially that one) from C2C, they don't have Tony and her voice is beautiful on there so if you are gonna not listen to the rest I would at least recommend those 2. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,049 Posted Thursday at 11:15 PM Share Posted Thursday at 11:15 PM This is why songs like DWAS get number one and not her amazing pop music omg y’all barely stream her pop music as it is and discount entire ALBUMS from her discography There’s not a single gaga song readily available online I’ve not heard. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.