Duella Dvil 12,336 Posted Wednesday at 06:09 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 06:09 AM 2 hours ago, codymonster said: I came in here to say obviously I’ve listened to everything, but I haven’t listened to Love For Sale at all Loved Cheek to Cheek and Harlequinn, but for some reason Love for Sale never piqued my interest. I really should listen to it though I have listened to Cheek To Cheek and Harlequin a LOT but could only listen to Love For Sale 2 times. I cried like a baby the whole time. She loved Tony so much and Tony was noticeably strained at times so it's just a really emotional listen for me www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,336 Posted Wednesday at 06:15 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 06:15 AM (edited) To answer the question, excluding the 2 times I saw Joker 2 I never listened to the film soundtrack even tho I own it. Harlequin however I've listened to hundreds of times. I don't think I've listened to Big Girl Now by New Kids On The Block I haven't listened to 3 way I ****ing LOATHE Justin Timberlake and I hope I have the chance to tell him that his career is embarrassing. Better more deserving people deserved the chances he's had his entire career. I HATE HIM Hold my Hand gets little to no replay for me, I think I've heard it 4 times Free Woman official version is a skip for me so that too, Demo CLEARS Same with Babylon, Fashion!, Aura and Mary Jane Holland I only listen to their demos Summer boy is a consistent skip for me as well, the Mayhem ball was the first time I heard it since I was in a The Fame themed drag show in like 2021. Edited Wednesday at 06:18 AM by Duella Dvil Adding more www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,354 Posted Wednesday at 06:19 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 06:19 AM Just Another Gay Gregory Girls Retro Dance Freak The Queen Hold My D!ck So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,633 Posted Wednesday at 06:53 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 06:53 AM 33 minutes ago, River said: Just Another Gay Gregory Girls Retro Dance Freak The Queen Hold My D!ck You lie Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,354 Posted Wednesday at 06:57 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 06:57 AM 2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said: You lie So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,346 Posted Wednesday at 02:29 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 02:29 PM The jazz stuff and harlequin Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SidewalkUnicorn 292 Posted Wednesday at 02:45 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 02:45 PM Honestly most of the jazz ones. I’m sure I’d enjoy seeing her at J&P because she’s such a good live performer, but I’m not playing them in my headphones. If they were original songs maybe. I don’t dislike jazz as a genre. I’m just meh about what I’ve heard of her and Tony’s stuff. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KNJ 4,327 Posted Wednesday at 02:49 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 02:49 PM I don't think I finished L4S. Also most demos, leaks and remixes. "I'm just gonna shake my lettuce" 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,944 Posted Wednesday at 02:49 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 02:49 PM Don't like the vocals in lfsale Its mostly all a skip for me. And then some remixes ive skipped as well. I think Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ophelia 5,543 Posted Wednesday at 03:26 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 03:26 PM (edited) hmmm I believe I've listened to all including demos, features (even the backup vocal ones like U2), most of official remixes. Not really a Gaga song, but I cannot recall listening to Bradley Cooper tracks on ASIB. I must've listened to them when they dropped tho. They're an instant skip, like most of the OST Edited Wednesday at 03:26 PM by Ophelia ...has anybody seen my disco stick? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taumaturg0 1,436 Posted Wednesday at 03:31 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 03:31 PM probalby some unreleased tracks Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,347 Posted Wednesday at 04:57 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:57 PM Maybe there’s an unreleased track I’ve forgotten about, but beyond that… why wouldn’t I listen to everything my favorite artist has to offer ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,183 Posted Wednesday at 05:21 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 05:21 PM 14 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: the entirety of Love For Sale, the Joker soundtrack and Sweet Sounds Of Heaven Jail Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,419 Posted Wednesday at 06:26 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 06:26 PM 57 minutes ago, PartySick said: Jail well... I can smell your sickness I can... 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,327 Posted Wednesday at 09:17 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 09:17 PM The Dead Dance and ALL the tracks from Devil Wears Prada 2. Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.