ThisGuyTony 35,547 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,758 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago I wonder what’s she’s sampling next. 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,193 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago I bet you thought you'd seen the last of her 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,234 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 2 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: I bet you thought you'd seen the last of her but that's too bad 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,203 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago She has planted a bomb on the pentagon 8 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
robotvoiceinalice 2,142 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago suprise! its another sample 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,957 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago An announcement of an announcement like Britney Spears Follow every rainbow till you find your dream 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,871 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago I listen to her almost every day, but it's hard getting excited for anything from her these days :') 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,490 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Next thing you know she leaks all the 2015 GagaXRedOne songs. At that point I would sell my soul to her (not really). 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,603 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Is the surprise that she’s finally gonna release good pop music? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,811 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago i'm so excited for more slop from ava max rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,631 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago She’s gonna sample Girl from Ipanema If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,392 Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago 1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said: I wonder what’s she’s sampling next. Bohemian Rhapsody I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 798 Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago She’s quitting pop music Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tomsches 17,570 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago The #maxcut is back 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.