ThisGuyTony 35,553 Posted Tuesday at 11:58 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:58 PM 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,759 Posted yesterday at 12:00 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:00 AM I wonder what’s she’s sampling next. 1 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,206 Posted yesterday at 12:00 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:00 AM I bet you thought you'd seen the last of her 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,234 Posted yesterday at 12:03 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:03 AM 2 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: I bet you thought you'd seen the last of her but that's too bad 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,207 Posted yesterday at 12:03 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:03 AM She has planted a bomb on the pentagon 9 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
robotvoiceinalice 2,142 Posted yesterday at 12:04 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:04 AM suprise! its another sample 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,957 Posted yesterday at 12:21 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:21 AM An announcement of an announcement like Britney Spears Follow every rainbow till you find your dream 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,885 Posted yesterday at 12:22 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:22 AM I listen to her almost every day, but it's hard getting excited for anything from her these days :') 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,490 Posted yesterday at 12:28 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:28 AM Next thing you know she leaks all the 2015 GagaXRedOne songs. At that point I would sell my soul to her (not really). 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,606 Posted yesterday at 12:31 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:31 AM Is the surprise that she’s finally gonna release good pop music? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,813 Posted yesterday at 12:51 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:51 AM i'm so excited for more slop from ava max rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,631 Posted yesterday at 01:12 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:12 AM She’s gonna sample Girl from Ipanema If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,393 Posted yesterday at 01:33 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:33 AM 1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said: I wonder what’s she’s sampling next. Bohemian Rhapsody I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 798 Posted yesterday at 02:07 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:07 AM She’s quitting pop music Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tomsches 17,570 Posted yesterday at 02:17 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:17 AM The #maxcut is back 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.