Auralegends 9,016 Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 @Ladle Ghoulash this thread is for you 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BloodyVelvet 950 Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 It’s a great song I love it 😍 ABRⱯCADⱯBRA Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,349 Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 Noticed @Ladle Ghoulash hadn’t come to her birthday party yet 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,325 Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 14 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: Stream! NO! www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,554 Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 nty Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted Sunday at 07:33 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 07:33 PM 5 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: NO! Then GO! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,325 Posted Sunday at 07:34 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:34 PM 1 minute ago, ANVEEROY said: Then GO! MAYBE I WILL www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,898 Posted Sunday at 10:43 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 10:43 PM 22 hours ago, gagacabana said: Which reminds me I spent 15 dollars on this cd and it still haven't arrived 22 hours ago, gagzus said: Still the song of the summer (along with Runway and Glamorous Life) in my house. Went diamond certified on my iPhone. 22 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: SHAPE OF MY DILDOOOOHHH 22 hours ago, hamartia said: I’m (wo)man enough to admit that the “see the violet in her eyes, body so ethereal” melody is pretty great 22 hours ago, Defmix100 said: it's similar to the Judas "ohohohohoh" melody 22 hours ago, Controversiaga said: One of the greatest songs she made in a looong time 22 hours ago, Decodekid said: I luuuh this song 21 hours ago, Ouranos said: One of my favs 🙌 my bosses wife saw the movie and asked me what album the song was on 16 hours ago, ALGAYDO said: SOAW THRUTHERS RIIIIIIISE 16 hours ago, Ayoherewego said: I loved it when I first heard the Sunroof snippet "Had to keep you guessin for a little fun, Little fun, little fun, oh" I was hopeful we would get it released and we did ❤️. Im pretty sure it's going to be my most streamed song of the year, oh I also love the extended into they had in the DWP2. 15 hours ago, Creyk said: I want her to never do this sound again like it's been enough. That said I do like this song. 14 hours ago, Chromanne said: I think SOAW was scrapped from Mayhem and she then used it for Devil Wears Prada 2? It sounds like SOAM and KFL. I remember it leaking after Mayhem release and people calling it as Sunroof at that time. Is there a chance that Glamorous Life was also recorded during Mayhem sessions and it was replaced by DWAS? She spoke in an interview about a ballad she removed from the album. The song also sounds similar to BoG. 14 hours ago, ALGAYDO said: SOAW is 100% a Mayhem reject that she choose to re-work for TDWP2, the leashed snippets of Sunroof have slightly different lyrics but the production is pretty much the same. The tracklist was probably down to SOAW VS SOAM and she chose the latter for the album. But I don’t think GL is a mayhem reject, she said that the ballad she took off of the album had very minimal production and was “something she hasn’t done before,” and GL is neither of those two things. Runway was 100% not a mayhem reject tho seeing as it was written by Bruno and they didn’t do anything for mayhem together (DWAS wasn’t meant for mayhem so let’s not count that lol) 11 hours ago, Auralegends said: @Ladle Ghoulash this thread is for you 10 hours ago, BloodyVelvet said: It’s a great song I love it 😍 9 hours ago, Ziggy said: Noticed @Ladle Ghoulash hadn’t come to her birthday party yet 8 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: NO! 8 hours ago, Purrrrrr said: nty MAKE SURE YOU VOTE READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,016 Posted Monday at 09:44 AM Share Posted Monday at 09:44 AM 11 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: MAKE SURE YOU VOTE done 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,794 Posted Thursday at 01:23 AM Share Posted Thursday at 01:23 AM On 9/26/2026 at 9:05 PM, gagacabana said: Which reminds me I spent 15 dollars on this cd and it still haven't arrived Update: something happened and it's not arriving ever but at least Barnes and Noble gave me a refund Which means my Gaga cd collection is still only thrifted The Fame, BTW and Joanne albums I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,350 Posted Thursday at 01:28 AM Share Posted Thursday at 01:28 AM It's a BOP You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,824 Posted Thursday at 02:01 AM Share Posted Thursday at 02:01 AM I don't remeber a damn thing about this song, so in my head, I just hear "shape of a woooman" the way Gaga sings "parfact eeloooshawn". rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,938 Posted Thursday at 03:30 AM Share Posted Thursday at 03:30 AM (edited) On 9/27/2026 at 4:09 AM, Auralegends said: @Ladle Ghoulash this thread is for you On 9/27/2026 at 6:33 AM, Ziggy said: Noticed @Ladle Ghoulash hadn’t come to her birthday party yet She’s been MIA. Worried about my sister @Ladle Ghoulash - lord knows she never misses an opportunity to discuss the poor lyricism and her downright loathsome feelings towards SOAW. Edited Thursday at 03:33 AM by MountainMonster 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,043 Posted Thursday at 03:41 AM Share Posted Thursday at 03:41 AM @shape of a rvfzme shape of, uoooooaaaah uooooooaaaah 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,224 Posted Thursday at 04:22 AM Share Posted Thursday at 04:22 AM 50 minutes ago, MountainMonster said: She’s been MIA. Worried about my sister @Ladle Ghoulash - lord knows she never misses an opportunity to discuss the poor lyricism and her downright loathsome feelings towards SOAW. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.