gagzus 25,968 Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,818 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 Here's a title idea: SLAWP. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lumiere 5,939 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 The journey continues ⚔️ 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,716 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 Honestly...bring it...SAW is a legacy brand and has every right to carry on like Halloween, Scream, etc 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,001 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 (edited) Saw 11 was really good and it has potential for 12 and 13 to have a very solid story if done right. Edited September 25 by Anderson123 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,968 Posted September 25 Author Share Posted September 25 3 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said: Honestly...bring it...SAW is a legacy brand and has every right to carry on like Halloween, Scream, etc When Jigsaw is a homicidal AI oh it’s gonna hit 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,542 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said: Saw 11 was really good and it has potential for 12 and 13 to have a very solid story if done right. Also Saw was always planned to have 13 movies Glad it managed to last Meow 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,001 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 55 minutes ago, Purrrrrr said: Also Saw was always planned to have 13 movies Glad it managed to last I think it could’ve been a great 8 movie run but 7 was so bad and not the best ending. I do like Jigsaw because it did something different but Spiral was so unnecessary. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,716 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 11 minutes ago, Anderson123 said: I think it could’ve been a great 8 movie run but 7 was so bad and not the best ending. I do like Jigsaw because it did something different but Spiral was so unnecessary. I still haven't watched Spiral Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,653 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 I haven't watched a Saw movie in a lonnnng time. I can't stand the gore and stuff, but the storyline in the first few had me hooked. It was like one of my favourite movies that I didn't watch the screen 70% of the time for Mr. No Award Winner 2020 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,542 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 9 hours ago, Anderson123 said: I think it could’ve been a great 8 movie run but 7 was so bad and not the best ending. I do like Jigsaw because it did something different but Spiral was so unnecessary. ngl i haven't watched any since 7 yet, I had the DVD box with all 7 Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,968 Posted September 25 Author Share Posted September 25 8 hours ago, GregJA said: I haven't watched a Saw movie in a lonnnng time. I can't stand the gore and stuff, but the storyline in the first few had me hooked. It was like one of my favourite movies that I didn't watch the screen 70% of the time for I kind of need them to have an overarching story again because it sort of went off the rails after 4-5 movies. The thriller aspect of the first 2 movies and their twists had me hooked. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luke78619 23,560 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 I thought they recently just cancelled Saw 11 did they not? but excited, I’m hoping they follow the recipe of Saw X and leave the police/detective storylines entirely again insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.