River 129,416 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 @Admin I just remembered, you missed the moment when I trolled EVERYONE, from GGD to Twitter monsters, that the team heard Shadow of the Man in full before the teaser in the Chromatica ball movie lol And then somehow I trolled them again about new announcements and every time I was correct somehow, I even said that she will mention the word "river" in one of the songs, and it ended up being true So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,302 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 (edited) 1 hour ago, River said: I just remembered, you missed the moment when I trolled EVERYONE, from GGD to Twitter monsters, that the team heard Shadow of the Man in full before the teaser in the Chromatica ball movie lol “Shadow of the Man;” B-Side: “Edge of Glory” ETA: In immediate retrospect, a semi-mondegreen EP of demos could be a fun side project … The Uncommon Propers: Articles of Score—Work Tapes … just swap out “A” with “The” in titles and slate the tracks however (“Thepplause,” “Thelejandro,” “Themericano,” “Thebracadabra,” “THE-YO,” etc. and, of the course, “Shadow of the Man”) Edited September 29 by bxr 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,897 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 4 hours ago, River said: And then somehow I trolled them again about new announcements and every time I was correct somehow, I even said that she will mention the word "river" in one of the songs, and it ended up being true No way lmao I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,897 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 4 hours ago, bxr said: THE-YO My pronouns I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,216 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 On 9/22/2026 at 2:51 PM, Admin said: Hi 🥹 I missed you guys so much 🥹 What did I miss? By the way, how does it feel to find out Gaga basically had the biggest hit of the decade Smash With A smile? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheBadRomancer 1,055 Posted Friday at 12:43 AM Share Posted Friday at 12:43 AM welcome back, kirill ♡ hope you're okay! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawline4dayz 633 Posted Friday at 01:45 AM Share Posted Friday at 01:45 AM (edited) So, will there be kirill reaction vids? 👀 …kirillah *guitar riff* @Admin Edited Friday at 01:46 AM by Jawline4dayz Tagging admin 🫶🏽 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob 220 Posted Saturday at 09:16 PM Share Posted Saturday at 09:16 PM welcome back @Admin can't wait for the oiled up thirst traps to come Spoiler just kidding, but glad you're free and safe! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,945 Posted Sunday at 12:45 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:45 AM Welcome back king Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Katie 70 Posted Sunday at 08:42 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:42 PM Welcome back!!!!!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.