Bronco 28,222 Posted August 6 Share Posted August 6 3 minutes ago, PartySick said: I thought we were all a hive mind here? You mean I've been referring to this voice in my head as Bronco for this whole time and it wasn't even you?! I'm the other Bronco voice in your head, the Bronco you're talking about is a **** The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,896 Posted August 6 Share Posted August 6 1 minute ago, Bronco said: I'm the other Bronco voice in your head, the Bronco you're talking about is a **** I don't know what word was censored but you tell 'em Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.