ThisGuyTony 35,637 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 3 16 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,273 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 Both are so goood tbh. I am glad it got a lot of attention. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,801 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 I saw Obsession today. It was good. Like a poem said by a neydy in red 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tainaga 243 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 I really want to watch backrooms but nobody wants to watch it with me. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elijahfan 27,596 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 Now can we finally take horror seriously in Hollywood? 2 3 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinnitus15 51,887 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 5 minutes ago, dynamite said: I saw Obsession today. It was good. I didn’t see Obseesion today. It wasn’t good 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,241 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 I AM SEEING OBSESSION THIS WEEK AND I AM SO EXCITED !!! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,112 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 9 minutes ago, elijahfan said: Now can we finally take horror seriously in Hollywood? No, but it's definitely a good start Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,454 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 I have yet to see either but sooo exciting!! Very excited for both films. Love that the people are turning out for new original films and ideas, young directors, horror, etc. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Togekiss 3,185 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 I’m seeing backrooms today I’m so excited! Baskin Robbins 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thisboyisamonster 1,276 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 I really hope **** like this helps us get better movies as well it's been awful for a little while 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karl 3,586 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 As a film studies graduate we prayed for days like these 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,425 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 I think it’s about time Horror as horror only gets its flowers at the Oscars like I can’t fathom that Toni Collette never won Best Actress when Hereditary was out. Yes Sinners just won BUT that was more of a drama with horror. 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,096 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 May this start a trend of more original films, especially from young talent. So happy A24 is finally making the big bucks after years of distributing original films. It is such a good week to see two great horror movies dominating and the corporate Disney sequel stuff not being able to top it. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,096 Posted May 31 Share Posted May 31 12 minutes ago, gagzus said: I think it’s about time Horror as horror only gets its flowers at the Oscars like I can’t fathom that Toni Collette never won Best Actress when Hereditary was out. Hereditary is one of my favorite movies of all time and I just know soon Toni will be avenged. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.