ThisGuyTony 35,588 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nkta 802 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 Great start for a great song! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,058 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 She can hate all she wants because I love it 😍 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,026 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 Great start for a mediocre song! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
steven 6,728 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 Wow her power Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,277 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 Is it her best song? No Is it beautiful? Yes, & you all know it 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,392 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 love that for her, big numbers big numbers Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,954 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 Veeerrrrry nice instrumental, the rest is up to par with her other stuff Teen distortion | survived abortion Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,295 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 8.8M filtered on Global chart Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,862 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 it's the first song I've had on repeat since Shape of a Woman 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levine 23,993 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 Why are her haters celebrating and her fans mad? Aren't these numbers good? I don't get it lol 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 664 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 I love this song. I dunno why but the sythns in the song feel really nostalgic? I can't even explain it 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levine 23,993 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 6 minutes ago, Levine said: Why are her haters celebrating and her fans mad? Aren't these numbers good? I don't get it lol Oh because it's 8M filtered. Well, still good numbers. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,034 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 (edited) Wow thats a big number good for her! Either 11 or 8 is amazing. I think Abracadabra started with 4.9 million and I had thought that was so good lol Edited May 30 by monstertoronto Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,016 Posted May 30 Share Posted May 30 https://www.instagram.com/reel/DY-H4AZoaiL/?igsh=czJlcmc2b3V1MXhq Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.