TaylorSwift 164,258 Posted May 5 Share Posted May 5 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,186 Posted May 5 Share Posted May 5 Her beginning of the end, I fear (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,398 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 as a representative of a ME inc. I would very much like to proudly announce that I wouldn't wanna be me neither I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,182 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 The house in the video that first minutes looks like the same layout of the house in Freaky Friday Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,232 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 (edited) Corniness seems to be in her DNA & cheapness is her brand... but she doesn't have a terrible voice. I'm curious, though... "What's that icy thing hanging round my neck? That's gold. Show me some respect." Isn't "ice" used as slang for diamonds because they resemble ice? Am I mistaken, or is that line stupid as sh.t? Edited May 6 by NUTELLA 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
llemesm 2,202 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 (edited) i can't imagine anyone listening to her like... not ironically Edited May 6 by llemesm ElsaMars Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.