Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga reach $400M tour gross?

Rollercoaster

Featured Posts

I don't know,She has a chance though.

I don't want her to make huge ass long tours anymore,So yeah...I don't know.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's not about the money, it's about the show" that's nice, the staff at livenation can feed their kids bits of giant castle, then.

omfg :lmao:

TheProfessor

I definitely think she will get passed the 400 mil mark, but i dont think it will be the case with ARTPOP. Besides that, it depends on many thing tbh, like nr of dates, if she is only doing stadiums or arenas too, ticket price(which i think they will gradually go up) etc. But im confident that one day she will definitely have the highest grossing tour by a female artist, U2 is gonna be really hard to beat even in 10-20 after tbh :ohwell:

drinkmytears

Stopped reading after you claimed Madonna had a support act because she had a DJ not a true opening act to help gross.

Ray of Light

That would require mostly stadium shows, and a fresh set of "hits". Gaga is quite possible of achieving this goal, mostly due to her passion and self-absorbion for touring.

I think that if the plays her cards right with ARTPOP her next tour could gross 300 million with less than 100 dates

but 400 million is too much, maybe her 5th or 6th tour

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ThisGuyTony

As long as she tours immediately after the album's release. Waiting a year to start a tour makes no sense to me, to be honest...

Redstreak

I think she will get to that point but I can see if she can within the time frame of either of the next two albums. But anything's possible.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ryebread251

I think it will take her around 10 years or 3-4 more albums to get to the $400 million mark....this way she has time to build her fanbase by not only continuously putting out good music and good tours but by also giving her a chance to appeal to a new generation of music listeners. That's why people like Madonna and bands like Bon Jovi and U2 have larger audiences....they pull in decades of old fans along with newer ones

VforVendetta

I definitely think she will get passed the 400 mil mark, but i dont think it will be the case with ARTPOP. Besides that, it depends on many thing tbh, like nr of dates, if she is only doing stadiums or arenas too, ticket price(which i think they will gradually go up) etc. But im confident that one day she will definitely have the highest grossing tour by a female artist, U2 is gonna be really hard to beat even in 10-20 after tbh :ohwell:

Of course U2 had a center stage. Let's be honest they would have never made such a huge gross if it wasn't or their stage. Of course they are a huge touring force but this gross is kind of impossible1

VforVendetta

As long as she tours immediately after the album's release. Waiting a year to start a tour makes no sense to me, to be honest...

It's hard for her to tour after the album release though... But if the album is very successful then she won't have a problem touring after a year.

Archived