RAMROD 118,196 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,196 Posted April 16 Author Share Posted April 16 Looks good and fresh (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,296 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 Dumb franchise but...at no point did I roll my eyes or sigh because of Ariana's acting. How interesting. Keeping an open mind w this one Spoiler First time for everything 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,666 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 Based on the title thread i thought it was the new Men.com movie, meehhh i dont want this Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SharkmanthaC 115,350 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 Might have to go see it. I enjoyed this series. she/her/hers Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Onlygaga 1,852 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 2 hours ago, NUTELLA said: Dumb franchise but...at no point did I roll my eyes or sigh because of Ariana's acting. How interesting. Keeping an open mind w this one Hide contents First time for everything I agree this franchise is dumb, but growing up poor in rural West Virginia with no cable in the early 2000s made me a fan of these movies. I used to fall asleep every single night to either meet the Fockers or Christmas with the Kranks on DVD 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,296 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 2 minutes ago, Onlygaga said: Christmas with the Kranks Never say... hickory honey ham... again 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Onlygaga 1,852 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 46 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Never say... hickory honey ham... again 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,454 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 I saw them filming in front of me the last one, Little Fockers right in my old Chicago hood and train station. Ben Stiller was so much shorter than I and was cool seeing Bobby D I might need a hero to save me from breaking 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,817 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 Well now I've seen the whole movie. I should know by now not to watch trailers in 2026 I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,417 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 Kinda sad that Hoffman & Streisand aren't in this, but I love that Stiller has turned into his parents. Looks like a fun premise Also Owen Wilson does not age That man is FIIIINE The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,816 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 Actually looks kinda good! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
qoqo 4,193 Posted April 16 Share Posted April 16 I know nothing about this franchise but this looks incredibly bland, pointless and dated i’m actually kinda shocked Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,466 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 they said we need someone who can disrupt a family and their dynamics so they called up Ariana 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,878 Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 1 hour ago, phantasmas said: they said we need someone who can disrupt a family and their dynamics so they called up Ariana Her acting kinda reminds me of that one SNL sketch where she plays a mom and keeps bickering with her son's new boyfriend over a boardgame Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.