Jump to content
question

Is the MAYHEM BALL really ending?


Starmie25
 Share

Featured Posts

Starmie25

This fan really hit the nail on the head! :giveup:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo

i love misreading the title and thinking i'm super funny

Edited by zevthepaparazzo
the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hadrian

No. :heart:

The journey continues. :flower:

rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo
3 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

No. :heart:

The journey continues. :flower:

stage one: daniel

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25
58 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I hope Gaga sees this one

He captured exactly what this tour has meant for the fans and Gaga aswell.

Keep sharing so hopefully it'll show up on her fyp. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE

I think it unfortunately is :traumatica:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo
8 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

I think it unfortunately is :traumatica:

stage 5: a csepsis

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
21 minutes ago, zevthepaparazzo said:

stage 5: a csepsis

stage 6: Runway :gaycat:

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo
2 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

stage 6: Runway :gaycat:

stage 7: lg7.3333333

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
Just now, zevthepaparazzo said:

stage 7: lg7.3333333

stage 8: ARTFLOP ACT II

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo
8 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

stage 8: ARTFLOP ACT II

so......

lg7: MAYHEM

lg7.333: MAYHEM: REQUIEM

lg7.666: The Devil Wears Prada 2

lg7.999: ARTFLOP ACT II

:excited2:??!!

Edited by zevthepaparazzo
fixed
the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
Just now, zevthepaparazzo said:

lg7.666: The Devil Wears Prada 2

fixed :iamfair:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...