LG10 14,188 Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 3 minutes ago, Flippy said: I love Jennie Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PunkTheFunk 125,734 Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 Flop Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MACATL 2,185 Posted April 5 Share Posted April 5 Looks like when I look up at night. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,177 Posted April 5 Share Posted April 5 I wanna see her other side Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,720 Posted April 5 Share Posted April 5 The moon debuts as the moon I swear millions of people have taken the same photo... I want to see the DARK side of the moon and these alleged ice packs Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow 6,714 Posted April 5 Share Posted April 5 9 hours ago, Horny Chicken said: Suddenly this came to mind She wants to be the Moon? She walks a fine line between creativity and lunacy, but I love just the way she is. Stand in the light, cast your shadow. 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,659 Posted April 5 Share Posted April 5 50 minutes ago, Shadow said: She wants to be the Moon? She walks a fine line between creativity and lunacy, but I love just the way she is. The way lunacy comes from the latin word for moon the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,466 Posted April 7 Share Posted April 7 if anyone feels like crying, one of the crew members named a crater after their wife Carroll who passed away before the mission and now his daughters can look up at the moon and see their mom 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.