SlowLoris 1,238 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 (edited) 4 hours ago, Bronco said: The way you're trying to defend a "joke" by doubling down and showing further ignorance about the subject you claim you were only joking about. "The way you're doubling down", girl is this a pop star forum or a discourse salon???? Im sorry. I'll take into account now that I have to like every single art style and entertainment, even when the banter is already started by someone else (i.e. "uncultured"). Apparently others are allowed to jokingly call me uncultured for not watching anime but I can't hit them back by calling them weebs???? If you can't take the banter, don't start it lmao Edited April 2 by SlowLoris Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,238 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 (edited) 🤷♂️ Edited April 2 by SlowLoris Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,150 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 31 minutes ago, Murakami27 said: Anime continues to have major influences throughout pop culture. They have been adapted into Hollywood films and tv shows. They influence fashion. They influence pop music and your fav pop girls. You shouldn’t have to like anime to see and understand its impact. I watch zero anime myself. But to dismiss it and reduce it as “kids cartoon”, “weeb sh-t”, even though you say just “joking” and “not judging”…all that actually does make you sound uncultured. Heard all of this in her voice Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,027 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 5 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Heard all of this in her voice I was JUST thinking of this and regretted I didn't write a parody of "this stuff" 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,238 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 (edited) 40 minutes ago, Murakami27 said: Anime continues to have major influences throughout pop culture. They have been adapted into Hollywood films and tv shows. They influence fashion. They influence pop music and your fav pop girls. You shouldn’t have to like anime to see and understand its impact. I watch zero anime myself. But to dismiss it and reduce it as “kids cartoon”, “weeb sh-t”, even though you say just “joking” and “not judging”…all that actually does make you sound uncultured. It’s not that deep, but you keep doubling and tripling down. Sorry that your joke didn’t land and flopped and exposed your ignorance. Make a funny joke next time. Do y'all touch grass??? The OP called me uncultured for not liking anime and I responded by saying it was Weeby. Can't handle banter? Don't start it, idk. I'm not "doubling down" on a joke, I'm saying that y'all need to.... Forgive my cliche.... Touch grass. It's okay not to like things. Japanese culture existed long before Anime, okay? I promise, Japan will be okay with the fact that I don't watch Dragonball Z, a children's show from the 90s I can understand and art's impact without liking it. Also, yes the target audience for dragonball Z was children. That's just the truth. I'm saying it shouldn't be that crazy to say ,as an adult, I don't want to watch a kid's show because I'm not entertained or enriched by it Edited April 2 by SlowLoris Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,238 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 Literally me in here because I don't watch Dragonball Z 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,150 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 1 minute ago, SlowLoris said: Literally me in here because I don't watch Dragonball Z Thread title should be changed to SlowLoris DRAGGEDt To The Mud But I promise you're not alone, girl On 3/27/2026 at 2:29 AM, NUTELLA said: I remain friendly with all my exes except the one who tried to get me into anime 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,238 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 8 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Thread title should be changed to SlowLoris DRAGGEDt To The Mud But I promise you're not alone, girl Ugh reminds me of when I said I don't like Caroline Polachek on a Björk forum... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,266 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 1 hour ago, SlowLoris said: "The way you're doubling down", girl is this a pop star forum or a discourse salon???? Im sorry. I'll take into account now that I have to like every single art style and entertainment, even when the banter is already started by someone else (i.e. "uncultured"). Apparently others are allowed to jokingly call me uncultured for not watching anime but I can't hit them back by calling them weebs???? If you can't take the banter, don't start it lmao I didn't start any banter babes The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,238 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 2 minutes ago, Bronco said: I didn't start any banter babes And I didn't take my meds 😡😬 (not even a lie) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,171 Posted April 2 Author Share Posted April 2 7 hours ago, SlowLoris said: Girl, where are our senses of humor? You ain't gotta find a joke funny, but ya know.... Not everything is that deep or serious. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,238 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 4 minutes ago, RAMROD said: U got me there ngl Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,217 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 59 minutes ago, SlowLoris said: Literally me in here because I don't watch Dragonball Z When you are burning, can you do this pose? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 Omg yes new drama 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,238 Posted April 2 Share Posted April 2 1 minute ago, Horny Chicken said: When you are burning, can you do this pose? I will try my best, if my hugely exaggerated anime tontons don't get in the way of the camera angle Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.