Concertaholic 6,680 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 How often do you think she checks the site nowadays? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 Hopefully daily, I don’t want her to miss Haus of Taste threads Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JgHaus78 2,050 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 I am right now 9 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,313 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 She's doing the megarate right now 18 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,138 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 Depends on the frequency of her mental health crises probabily 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,797 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 Just now, FfFfFfFF said: Depends on the frequency of her mental health crises probabily She comes here to self sabotage Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,138 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 Just now, dynamite said: She comes here to self sabotage She be writing threads utterly obliterating ARTPOP. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stefanotta 1,514 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 Since the site is called “Gaga” and “daily”, she’s obligated to check news about herself daily My biggest enemy is me. 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Delulu Rogers 7,678 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 Real talk. She probably comes on randomly a few times a year. Whenever she has an album/project drop she probably gets her team to check in and they give her the general consensus 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bonkers 30,876 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 48 minutes ago, elsamars said: Hopefully daily, I don’t want her to miss Haus of Taste threads I'm terrified she checked yesterday and saw that the house of taste actually had taste. What a disgrace and insult to the members who started it. Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 52 minutes ago, TheFrenchGuy said: She's doing the megarate right now She should give me a job, as I am doing this on a Sunday morning! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,508 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 once in 20 years I guess I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,508 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 Just now, ANVEEROY said: She should give me a job, as I am doing this on a Sunday morning! Sunday evening for me I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,399 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 I don’t think she comes on at all, but I’m sure she probably gets people like Bobby or Freddy, Sarah or even Michael to check every now and again. Id say she probably more or less checks Twitter when she drops a project instead Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,220 Posted March 8 Share Posted March 8 I have a feeling occasionally she checks on what her fans are saying and doing. But it doesnt have to specifically be Gagadaily so who knows Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.