monketsharona 90,847 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 Ā 3 20 11 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rain on miki 65 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 My goshĀ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,938 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 There's a Shape Of A Woman easter egg at the endĀ Teen distortion | survived abortion 1 14 11 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAIPEI 3,399 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 šš ā 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,331 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 so Shape of A Woman is officially a part of the MAYHEM era 6 1 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,724 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 2 minutes ago, The Breast said: There's a Shape Of A Woman easter egg at the endĀ That's not a woman it's a shoeĀ Like a poem said by a neydy in red 29 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,938 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 Just now, dynamite said: That's not a woman it's a shoeĀ its the shoe of a womanĀ Teen distortion | survived abortion 25 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NotoriousEden 621 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 I NEED Requiem NOW 4 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,405 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 3 minutes ago, dynamite said: That's not a woman it's a shoeĀ ummm friendly reminder that it's actually lowkey problematic to say that women can't be shoe shapedĀ "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 20 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,393 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 Just now, hamartia said: ummm friendly reminder that it's actually lowkey problematic to say that women can't be shoe shapedĀ My womanly shape could be anyTHINGĀ We have forgotten our public MANNERS 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,724 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: My womanly shape could be anyTHINGĀ I was trying to think of an ARTPOP line that would work before you said that omgĀ I could only come up with my shoepop could mean anythingĀ Like a poem said by a neydy in red 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,998 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 7 minutes ago, MarvinGa said: so Shape of A Woman is officially a part of the MAYHEM era It probably is or just a small wink at whatās coming like Shadow of a Man at the end of Chromatica Ball film.Ā 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,437 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 I hope she posts about it! Stories go, posts stand the test of timeĀ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,724 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 (edited) 1 minute ago, dynamite said: I was trying to think of an ARTPOP line that would work before you said that omgĀ I could only come up with my shoepop could mean anythingĀ My flip flop could mean anythongĀ Edited March 6 by dynamite Like a poem said by a neydy in red 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,393 Posted March 6 Share Posted March 6 1 minute ago, dynamite said: I was trying to think of an ARTPOP line that would work before you said that omg I could only come up with my shoepop could mean anything I live to be a shoe, a shoe, a shoe, I live to be a shoe, shoe, live to be a shoe, shoe live for the way that you slay and serve in me⦠We have forgotten our public MANNERS 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.