💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Smaller ARTPOP (stadium) Tour?

HeavyGagaLove

Featured Posts

Radio Radio

i don't think she's ready for a whole stadium tour.. i think it will be 20% stadium and 80% arena.

and forget about a show in quebec city, no chance to sold out the plains for her, mccartney and dion sell moderately their tickets this summer..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariano

I think she can start a 70 dates tour along with the 3rd Single, then release 4th and IDK about 5th , then ARTPOP Volume 2 or Re release or EP  + 50 more dates (If the EP has huge hits like TFM)  and this way she will have a good rest between the 2 projects + 1 really Huge tour and era overall..

HONOLULU U.S.A ALOHA STADIUM 40,000 1 OCTOBER, 2014

I think Blaisdell Arena (I know it's a stadium tour, but...) is a better venue especially since it would technically be the first time Gaga toured there (test the waters).

Also it's closer to my house  :hor: , but anyway it doesn't matter, it's not a real tour date. :cry:   

I would only be here for a stadium tour if it was a show similar to TMB in its design. Personally, I felt just having the castle didn't really work in a stadium like Twickenham, but the show was still great. TMB would've slayed in stadiums I think.

She needs to get those sales in the UK, BTWB missed out a huge opportunity to make money in the UK and Ireland, her Monster Ball dates proved this with all the arenas she did in the UK and sold out every single one of them and BTWB proved that she can fill stadiums in the right places. I think she should do something like this for the UK. I'm judging the capacity size based on her stage size because we know how extravagant Gaga's stages are which will block off a lot of seats.  

JULY 12 - WEMBLEY STADIUM, LONDON, ENGLAND - 75,000 

JULY 14 - LG ARENA, BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND - 13,000

JULY 17 - MANCHESTER ARENA, MANCHESTER, ENGLAND - 20,000

JULY 20 - ODYSSEY ARENA, BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND - 13,500

JULY 23 - AVIVA STADIUM, DUBLIN, IRELAND - 40,000

JULY 26 - HAMPDEN PARK, GLASGOW, SCOTLAND - 50,000

Radio Radio

i think for the ARTPOP tour she will not make stadium shows again in uk, i think it will be more like that :

XXX2014 - London, England, O2 Arena - 15,000

XXX2014 - Birmingham, England, National Indoor Arena - 12,000

XXX2014 - Manchester, England, Manchester Arena - 16,000

XXX2014 - Manchester, England, Manchester Arena - 16,000

XXX2014 - Glasgow, Scotland, SECC - 12,000

XXX2014 - Belfast, Northern Ireland, Odyssey Arena - 14,000

XXX2014 - Dublin, Ireland, O2 World - 13,000

XXX2014 - Dublin, Ireland, O2 World - 13,000

She needs to get those sales in the UK, BTWB missed out a huge opportunity to make money in the UK and Ireland, her Monster Ball dates proved this with all the arenas she did in the UK and sold out every single one of them and BTWB proved that she can fill stadiums in the right places. I think she should do something like this for the UK. I'm judging the capacity size based on her stage size because we know how extravagant Gaga's stages are which will block off a lot of seats.  

JULY 12 - WEMBLEY STADIUM, LONDON, ENGLAND - 75,000 

JULY 14 - LG ARENA, BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND - 13,000

JULY 17 - MANCHESTER ARENA, MANCHESTER, ENGLAND - 20,000

JULY 20 - ODYSSEY ARENA, BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND - 13,500

JULY 23 - AVIVA STADIUM, DUBLIN, IRELAND - 40,000

JULY 26 - HAMPDEN PARK, GLASGOW, SCOTLAND - 50,000

JeffSwift

Bitch just needs to rest between dates. If you are performing somewhere 4 days in a row, take a day off in between the 2 days. 

Archived