LONDON ENGLAND WEMBLEY STADIUM 68,000 6 JUNE, 2014

LONDON ENGLAND WEMBLEY STADIUM 68,000 7 JUNE, 2014

BIRMINGHAM ENGLAND ST ANDREWS 40,000 9 JUNE, 2014

MANCHESTER ENGLAND ETIHAD STADIUM 47,000 11 JUNE, 2014

EDINBURGH SCOTLAND MURRAYFIELD STADIUM 52,000 13 JUNE, 2014

MILAN ITALY SAN SIRO 52,000 18 MAY, 2014

COLOGNE GERMANY RHEINENERGIESTADION 42,000 27 MAY, 2014"

Seriously? 5 UK STADIUM dates??

And you also think that Belgium and Holland with a population (together) of less than 30% of Germany/Italy/France would sell out 80,000 tickets and France/Germany/Italy get the same amount of tickets? Stadium in Holland and Belgium sounds like a bad idea, Perhaps one stadium date in Rotterdam (De Kuip, ) *my father wouldn't ever allow me to go to the Amsterdam Arena, he even spit on the Amsterdam Arena when we were on our way walking to the Ziggo Dome* and none in Belgium but maybe in Dusselfdorf or München instead? I really don't know but the idea of a stadium Gaga-concert in Holland sounds bad to me, or you want it to be BTWB in Latin America part 2.

Anyways, with your plans (if they all work and all is 100% sold out), it would turn out with 3,484,000 attendees. Meaning that for the #1 solo tour in history, the ticket price would have to be 117 dollars on average, which seems reasonable (89 euro). But this idea is way too big I think, let's see if ARTPOP really is what Gaga says it is and whether the EMA/VMA/Grammy performance this/next year are good enough to draw enough attention.

lodylody

Seriously? 5 UK STADIUM dates??

We made Beyonce's UK section of the tour sold out within 10 minutes. Don't underestimate :nails:

We made Beyonce's UK section of the tour sold out within 10 minutes. Don't underestimate :nails:

But Beyoncé had the best possible way of promoting possible, and it was all done very smart. Gaga has no Super Bowl performance.

A long stadium tour that gives her time to have rest will be perfect. And imagine the gross :flutter::legend:

Yay for Birmingham, UK :party:

lodylody

But Beyoncé had the best possible way of promoting possible, and it was all done very smart. Gaga has no Super Bowl performance.

Did you not consider that the Super Bowl and American Football in general might not be popular in the UK? :derpga:

It wasn't done very smartly for those outside America; the inauguration and Super Bowl are both American events.

Even so, let's say you have a point - it'd take an hour. :laughga:

Did you not consider that the Super Bowl and American Football in general might not be popular in the UK? :derpga:

It wasn't done very smartly for those outside America; the inauguration and Super Bowl are both American events.

Even so, let's say you have a point - it'd take an hour. :laughga:

Yes, I do. But actually, here in Holland the only thing that got attention was the performer; and Beyoncés performance got lots of attention here (unlike the Super Bowl itself).

Also, to the maker of this, do you think Gaga could sell out in Latin America only a year and a half after she was there last? I think that it should be moved to just before the second US leg.

Also, the Asia dates should be done differently. And there should be a 2 week break in the middle of the Europe leg, because it's a little bit too long I think. What about a 2-week long break between the Dublin and Copenhagen show?

And the break between Delhi and Hong Kong is a little bit too much, what about moving first Hong Kong to 2 August, Seoul to 7, first Osaka to 11, first Tokyo to 15, Manila stays the same, Bangkok to 25 and Jakarta to 1 September (this because I can imagine the Hong Kong shows having high demand and getting one extra, the Tokyo show might get one extra and/or Gaga wants to stay a bit longer in one of her favorite cities, Manila might need a second date and else she would have some extra rest during travelling, and also Singapore might need a second show so that too). Oceania wouldn't need to be delayed (I can imagine a 4-day break being enough excluding travelling, the Oceania leg isn't that long and has lots of travelling anyways).

WheresTheDoggo

She'll defiantly do a show for MSG, i don't think she'd do US second, she'd maybe do Europe second/third again like she did with the BTWB and TMB

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Archived