TaylorSwift 164,290 Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 (edited) Edited February 10 by Teletubby Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 1 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dubstep111 786 Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 I’m so excited! she releases nothing but bangers🤘 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,224 Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 This era's maximum sound direction really is the best. Too bad it's not on streaming platform. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leography 673 Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 oh ABSOLUTELY Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thedirtymonster 793 Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 Kim's originality is second to none. "I Like Ur Look" and "Freak It" are amazing. I think that people are afraid of the maximalist productions of her new stuff, or maybe she's just not getting the marketing she should, but they're so good. This new one is great, but not single material (imo). I think that if "DTLA" is part of Pretour, that jam has single potential. She's also mentioned that she's filmed a self-funded music video for a song that we haven't heard yet. I have high hopes! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,379 Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 I usually love Kim’s work but oof it feels like it’s aged and so one note. I kinda get why they didn’t want to release it Looking down at my $t loser misery Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bully Pop 274 Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 This is cute as hell, love the lyrics in this one the AuDHD polyamorous menace Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mon trou en plume 47 Posted February 10 Share Posted February 10 Bangrrrrrrrr her label is *** Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.