Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

Thank God the messiah of pop recorded Iconic Dance instead :classy:

:rip: I love your posts.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pierodinero

But in all truth, how does this story even make sense? To my understanding Gaga got signed right after she wrote just dance :confused:

Poor girl has the worst luck

YUP! She is HOT and can SANG! but she just makes the worst decisions ever, like not joining the Black Eyed Peas, not releasing her solo album in the US. Her album KIller LOVE is AMAZING! Just her type of music.

But in all truth, how does this story even make sense? To my understanding Gaga got signed right after she wrote just dance :confused:

Maybe she wasnt gonna keep Just Dance cuz PCD ( well just Nicole, since she is the only one that sang) was recording their second album at the same time as Gaga. They released Doll DOmination in 2008

pierodinero

YUP! She is HOT and can SANG! but she just makes the worst decisions ever, like not joining the Black Eyed Peas, not releasing her solo album in the US. Her album KIller LOVE is AMAZING! Just her type of music.

Maybe she wasnt gonna keep Just Dance cuz PCD ( well just Nicole, since she is the only one that sang) was recording their second album at the same time as Gaga. They released Doll DOmination in 2008

I guess so...I still think something's fishy about this article. I also KNOW that there's no way that Just Dance woud've been iconic unless Gaga, the creator of music, had not sang it.

iJ2AzcuHAUo0a.jpg

BrooklynFame

Glad she didn't do it tbh...

Don't care about 'We Found Love' don't like that song anyways.

I guess so...I still think something's fishy about this article. I also KNOW that there's no way that Just Dance woud've been iconic unless Gaga, the creator of music, had not sang it.

iJ2AzcuHAUo0a.jpg

I'm thinking the same thing too, and yup, no one could have made it a hit other than Gaga. Well maybe Madonna :troll:

pierodinero

I'm thinking the same thing too, and yup, no one could have made it a hit other than Gaga. Well maybe Madonna :troll:

Lmao, that would've been the only song worth listening to on Hard Candy other than Miles away...but that's a whole new topic though. Back to Gaga, she is too flawless :gaga:

So Gaga wrote Just DAnce for someone else? Just like Telephone! Wonder what else from the Fame was written for other people, that she ended up singing?

She doesn't necessarily write them for somebody else. She just doesnt know what she's going to use them for and then offers them to others. Even Bad Romance was originally written without the iconic "Gaga Ooh La La" and "I'm a free b---h baby."

My name isn't Timmers

elijahfan

i thought Gaga said she wrote Just Dance in the studio with Red One, cause he played the opening and it inspired her :spin:

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Wait before they tell us Poker Face was for Rihanna....... :dead:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived