BUtterfield 8 41,881 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 April 12 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,346 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 Didn’t watch the trailer yet - but is Sydney Sweeney in this? If so, I don’t wanna watch the show tbh Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,980 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 (edited) Oh I'm sat. Idc what internet dwellers have to say about the series; after reading the 1st season scripts, the costume/makeup design book, and watching every episode so far... Euphoria is one of the best series we've gotten in the last decade. Excited to see how they wrap up the story and I hope they follow through with their plans to make theatre set in the show's universe. Edited January 14 by Roughhouse Dandy This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,324 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 when bb’s plot is she’s on skid row shooting up then what… Don’t fall in love with a poosay… 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,573 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 0oooh im perched Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 (edited) Is the pole dancer Rosalía? 😳 Edited January 14 by iAmToton Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,006 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 Oh I knew they were going to take this direction. If this is written like some type of Breaking Bad season I'm SAT. Mother Maddie is looking great and I love Jules' new look. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,720 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 I thought I'd never see the day... Seated! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,720 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 1 hour ago, Controversiaga said: Didn’t watch the trailer yet - but is Sydney Sweeney in this? If so, I don’t wanna watch the show tbh Yes she is 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,725 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 Hmm, I watched Euphoria for the first time last year. Not sure I'm that interested is where the story is going after such a long brake between seasons. Don't visit my profile 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,858 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 46 minutes ago, iAmToton said: Is the pole dancer Rosalía? 😳 yes Soft, soothing, and succulent Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,858 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 This looks like a whole different show It's gonna be ass (not that season 2 was technically good) but I will be watching the assery regardless Soft, soothing, and succulent Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,378 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 can’t wait i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,006 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 1 6 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,006 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 3 hours ago, alsemanche said: This looks like a whole different show It's gonna be ass (not that season 2 was technically good) but I will be watching the assery regardless It has potential to be a strong season. The first one was about introducing each character and had this slow artsy neon vibe to it, second season was a bit more intense in terms of just teen drama but season 3 is shaping up to be more crime focused with the drug thing which is something they barely touched in previous seasons. Rue is truly going to be in some messy stuff. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.