EvilChromatica

Should we just lock this thread?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we just lock this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Little J

Urgh, I hate them. It's not fair doing that with the fans. They riped the photos of the page, so we can think there's no more dvd. I stoped following the page on facebook and looking foward to unfollow on twitter lol they should have some respect for those who have been months by their side

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

Ikvs

Urgh, I hate them. It's not fair doing that with the fans. They riped the photos of the page, so we can think there's no more dvd. I stoped following the page on facebook and looking foward to unfollow on twitter lol they should have some respect for those who have been months by their side

I don't think they scrapped this... I think they did that to troll a little, lol. If we are not getting it... The whole fanbase will attack them :dies:

Little J

I don't think they scrapped this... I think they did that to troll a little, lol. If we are not getting it... The whole fanbase will attack them :dies:

I don't think it's funny trolling us. We have been so supportive with these people, cheering up their dvd and hyping it as ****. Now, minutes before droping the show, they decide to troll us? **** them HAHAHAH lol I'm really pissed right now

Edited by Little J

How long till its 9.30 where they are, I'm guessing about 30 mins

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

DrewStevens

How long till its 9.30 where they are, I'm guessing about 30 mins

actually is 10:00 PM in Argentina

KadeLindsay12

Im so confused! Someone Explain! Is The Dvd Still Coming? My Timer Still Hasnt Counted All The Way Down!

EDIT: Oh Nevermind, Mine Says "Soon" Also :/

Edited by gaga132297