• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

FINALLY!! They used the instrumental version over the live version instead of using the studio version...

Yes! I was glad to hear Gaga's live voice in the verse :) It sounds better than Alejandro.

Chinosky

The Americano preview is VERY GOOODDDDDD!!! :excited2:  :excited:  :clap: I'm so excited!

Edited by Chinosky
Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Coldplay

Hey Guys! We know a lot of you difn't like the audio of the pasts previews, it's because we have a really talented people on making the video (camera angles and things like that) but about the audio it's hard for us because we have little experience on it. We are aware of your opinions and we're trying to make it better but we can't do it all over again because of time and we're going to leave the part thay we already did like that :( but the performances that we're still working on are going to look better! Thanks for the recommendations!

Edited by Coldplay

Brolyskins

omg SOMEONE MAKE A GIF OF GAGA WHEN SHES SINGING ALEJANDRO, AND SHE SAYS "NICE SPANISH COUCH" lol

She moves so cutely 

Queen Gloria

Hey Guys! We know a lot of you difn't like the audio of the pasts previews, it's because we have a really talented people on making the video (camera angles and things like that) but about the audio it's hard for us because we have little experience on it. We are aware of your opinions and we're trying to make it better but we can't do it all over again because of time and we're going to leave the part thay we already did like that :( but the performances that we're still working on are going to look better! Thanks for the recommendations!

Don't worry about it, people are just being picky and not respecting the fact that this is a fan effort. I appreciate what you're doing! I can't wait to see the finished film, hopefully you can release just an audio version too? Thank you again for all the work you're doing!

Pure Adrenaline

Never realized how gay the Alejandro performance was. :flop:

ikr  :sick:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

cdparky

The video looks good but without properly synced audio it's kind of wasted IMO (though credit to those producing it as it's better than anything I could do).

Would be interesting on the next tour to try and target a show (or shows) with multiple filmers and hopefully line up an audio taper or 2. This is what U2 fans produced from one of their shows in Anaheim last time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PljxHQbxBug

I'm currently working on fixing the audio problem of Alejandro. It's a pitty that you can't enjoy this amazing footage and editing because of the audio; I think i will work that out pretty good ;P

EvilChromatica

I'm currently working on fixing the audio problem of Alejandro. It's a pitty that you can't enjoy this amazing footage and editing because of the audio; I think i will work that out pretty good ;P

Yea.. I tried to do that too and I posted it here previously...

In my opinion they should mix the Amsterdam show with the Nativity of the "Monster". It has Gaga's amazing vocals from the first shows and the audio quality has a feel like the Monster Ball's Lollapalooza soundboard audio.

Here's what I made as a preview: