• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

EvilChromatica

In my opinion they should mix the Amsterdam show with the Nativity of the "Monster". It has Gaga's amazing vocals from the first shows and the audio quality has a feel like the Monster Ball's Lollapalooza soundboard audio.

Here's what I made as a preview:

Alcina Dimitrescu

Yes, it would be better if the audio was more spot on but since, y'know, we aren't getting an actual DVD i appreciate this

Never realized how gay the Alejandro performance was. :flop:

This :laughga:

Queen Gloria

1. Let's bump this so there's more of a chance of fans getting to see it.

2. You all need to stop taking the minor mistakes so literally. This is not an official DVD, it's an amazing quality fan DVD. The changing bra and out of sync audio should be the least of your worries. 

2. You all need to stop taking the minor mistakes so literally. This is not an official DVD, it's an amazing quality fan DVD. The changing bra and out of sync audio should be the least of your worries. 

Well, If we all work together and have constructive critics, we can make this DVD look like an official one..

the video recordings seem t be in an stunning quality so it should no be the problem to create a good DVD ;)

The only problems I see is the audio..

It is important to have the live sound, as this is most important about an Concert DVD.. 

JoeMo

that's actually amazing. so well done! I can't wait to see heavy metal lover 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

If your going to make a DVD you may aswell get it right, thats my opinion. 

DiegoMonster

I really like it, the only thing I noticed is that when the camera gets close to Gaga in Alejandro, the guns in the bra dissappears, and when it gets away, they appear again :)

digitalartpop

1. Let's bump this so there's more of a chance of fans getting to see it.

I completely agree

The more i see these snippets, the more i can't believe this dvd is being made by fans, it's crazy. Gaga changed details,wigs, outfits, songs from the setlist frequently during the born this way ball....I think it's kinda impossible for some fans to make a work so amazing like this dvd already seems to be without the presence of this changes.

can't wait so see it full!!!!