• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

What a mess, why overlay the amsterdam track with the album version? It's take away the rawness of it being live, its ridiculous.

true! 

This makes me feel so happy and so sad at the same time, TBTWBT needed to end in it's glorious way not with Gaga hurting... This era was so special, even after the backlash Gaga got even she managed to sell "only" 7 MIL albums this era was so huge for me, the music was so good, it was pure revolution... I don't understand why with so many stadium dates Gaga didn't even film the show? Why, Gaga, why?! I remember the Stade de 
France, the whole stadium was shaking, literally. I remember the Twickenham stadium, people were so delighted. I remember the FNB stadium... the LA stadiums... why Gaga you didn't film the show? You also had your chance with Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Toronto... 

I mean thank god people work their asses off for this super HD quality, but Gaga... some of your fans never made it to the show, at least we deserved a Blu-Ray recording cheering and remembering this glorious moment. Yet, nothing... I still hope Terry managed to film an entire show but let's be honest, we never saw professional cameras during the show, such wasted opportunity. 

Edited by joe71941

Pure Adrenaline

when is supposed this to be released >?

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I pray to god that the trailer isn't using my ****ing DVD, it's ironic that that's the screenshot of the video and how just last week I released a teaser of Poker Face that had that specific angle in it. 

AmenTheNight

When I think about the show in Paris (Stade de France) ... I'm sure it could have been a great DVD.

Vocals were on point, all the dance moves were fierce, and she didn't get lazy even during Just Dance and Poker Face (she usually barely does the dance moves). The stadium was PACKED. Legendary date tbh

Bowman

:'(

Why did the BTWBall end so ****..

Edited by Deano
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

MonsterOfSpain

What a mess, why overlay the amsterdam track with the album version? It's take away the rawness of it being live, its ridiculous.

This, it sounds so ****ty  :wtf:

Btw, when the complete DVD will be released? I'm DYING for the footage 

This makes me feel so happy and so sad at the same time, TBTWBT needed to end in it's glorious way not with Gaga hurting... This era was so special, even after the backlash Gaga got even she managed to sell "only" 7 MIL albums this era was so huge for me, the music was so good, it was pure revolution... I don't understand why with so many stadium dates Gaga didn't even film the show? Why, Gaga, why?! I remember the Stade de 

France, the whole stadium was shaking, literally. I remember the Twickenham stadium, people were so delighted. I remember the FNB stadium... the LA stadiums... why Gaga you didn't film the show? You also had your chance with Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Toronto... 

I mean thank god people work their asses off for this super HD quality, but Gaga... some of your fans never made it to the show, at least we deserved a Blu-Ray recording cheering and remembering this glorious moment. Yet, nothing... I still hope Terry managed to film an entire show but let's be honest, we never saw professional cameras during the show, such wasted opportunity. 

agreed with everything you said

the stadium of Johannesburg in south africa was also a perfect choice for a DVD :(

look at this video, the stadium  looks amazing  :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iev4WErnKik

:(

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Joaco95

Posted at the same time :flop:

The video is good but the audio... seems like playback lol

Edited by Joaco95