• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

2 months?! I thought maybe at the middle or towards the end of this month, how are they going to draw this out without people losing interest? The gun thing is still bugging me and I know that it will probably stay in the final cut, might just have to skip over that song when I watch the DVD, it would annoy me too much.

Retro Physical

Considering this will be free and easily viewable on youtube, I'm not gonna worry over the wait. I'm excited!

TraeumereiLPB

2 months?! I thought maybe at the middle or towards the end of this month, how are they going to draw this out without people losing interest? The gun thing is still bugging me and I know that it will probably stay in the final cut, might just have to skip over that song when I watch the DVD, it would annoy me too much.

I see were you come from, but things like that don't bother me too much, because it's fan-made. I think we can't expect it to be perfect. What REALLY annoys me is the fact, that a similar mistake happened to the HBO Monsterball DVD. During Poker Face, Gaga takes her leather jacket off. In the next scene, she is wearing it again and just a second later it's gone. I was like... WTF? :grr:

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

I see were you come from, but things like that don't bother me too much, because it's fan-made. I think we can't expect it to be perfect. What REALLY annoys me is the fact, that a similar mistake happened to the HBO Monsterball DVD. During Poker Face, Gaga takes her leather jacket off. In the next scene, she has it on again and just a second later it's gone. I was like... WTF? :grr:

Thats whats annoying, its so perfect, everything is amazing that this glitch bugs me even more.

TraeumereiLPB

Thats whats annoying, its so perfect, everything is amazing that this glitch bugs me even more.

Well, I think we have to wait for the full DVD to judge if it's really perfect. Mabye there will be even more of these costume mistakes. I just hope they will remove the studio vocals they used for the Bad Romance and Born This Way previews, they would ruin the feeling of the live music.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

EvilChromatica

Let's not forget the backstage footage where Gaga still had her "Monster" glasses when going down on the trap door but when she jumps back she doesn't have it anymore..

Let's not forget the backstage footage where Gaga still had her "Monster" glasses when going down on the trap door but when she jumps back she doesn't have it anymore..

I rarely watch my Monster Ball DVD anyway, it was my least favourite of her tours. I'll be watching the BTWB DVD more since I think it was her best tour.

Queen Gloria

Wow, talk about nitpicking.

I'm more excited for this than I am for ARTPOP atm tbqfh :classy:

Wow, talk about nitpicking.

I'm more excited for this than I am for ARTPOP atm tbqfh :classy:

I'm excited for the DVD and will definitely be watching it but if your gonna do a job may aswell do it right, I bet I'll not be the only one "nitpicking" if their is more of the alternating outfits throughout the DVD :ohwell:

Edited by murdabizness

Queen Gloria

I'm excited for the DVD and will definitely be watching it but if your gonna do a job may aswell do it right, I bet I'll not be the only one "nitpicking" if their is more of the alternating outfits throughout the DVD :ohwell:

We could have not gotten it at all. And as far as I'm concerned, this is the best looking and sounding "fan" edit I've ever seen. In lieu of an official DVD I'd say I can look past the gun bra dilemma. :duhga:

Disco_heaven

We could have not gotten it at all. And as far as I'm concerned, this is the best looking and sounding "fan" edit I've ever seen. In lieu of an official DVD I'd say I can look past the gun bra dilemma. :duhga:

Exactly my tought, we were so close to not getting anything.

Dawson

Don't expect it to stay up on youtube for very long

but anyway, incredible work guys, cannot wait to see it in full