• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

Alcina Dimitrescu

i don't know how someone managed to film the screen without getting any audience hands and heads in the shot. so i suspect that it is an actual copy of the jumbo screen footage.

i think security to protect against the copying of audio and video feeds from the soundboard is still quite lax in some parts of the world. this used to happen a lot in the past too- for example, sneaky bootleggers getting high quality soundboard audio/jumbo screen recordings of led zeppellin concerts in the 1970s was quite a frequent occurrence!

it depends on where the concert takes place, the performer and who they use to do their audio/video each night. for example, you'll never find a soundboard audio bootleg from an abba concert because abba used their most trusted audio mixer each night, ensuring that nothing leaked.

It appears that they got a lot of their footage from the SA leg... which would totally explain it :laughga:

Jesus, the camera angles and everything are great but people really need to learn to keep the outfits constant. Don't switch between the normal bra and the gun bra. It looks ridiculous now.

Imagine the bra has erectile functions and it randomly goes hard (guns) and soft (no guns) :hor:

Glorified nipples tbh :hor:

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I made a BTWB DVD with excellent quality, but not official looking video

It looks great! but I agree with this

:crossed:

She changed it after the Sandy Hook Shooting in Conneticut, opps wrong post sorry Edited by Immigrant1986
Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

EvilChromatica

Lady Gaga A Go Go posted in Facebook the link to this post!

Es para nosotros un verdadero honor y orgullo, saber la magnitud de la difusión que está teniendo nuestro trabajo especial del Born This Way Ball.

Luego de tener el respaldo de Propagaga y Lady Gaga Media, el equipo creativo de Lady Gaga A Go Go, con la dirección de Ricardo Kou, en la realización de este proyecto, se complace en invitarlos a participar del foro creado por un usuario de Gaga Daily, llamado "The Best UNOFFICIAL BTWB DVD/El Mejor DVD no oficial del BTWB" a la espera del gran lanzamiento de este regalo, que es para ustedes.

Comparte con muchos más monsters qué tanto estás emocionado por nuestro proyecto aquí: http://bit.ly/Vjc4wc!

Gracias por la acogida y Paws Up!!

Translated:

We are so proud and happy to know the magnitude of the difusion that is having our special work of the Born this way Ball..

After having the help of Propagaga and Lady Gaga Media, the creative team of Lady Gaga a Go Go, with the direction of Ricardo Kou, in the process of creation of this project, invites you to participate in a thread created in a forum by a user of Gaga Daily, called "The best UNOFFICIAL BTWB DVD"

Share with monsters the excitement for our project here: http://bit.ly/Vjc4wc!

Thank you for the welcome, and Paws up!

Wow!!! I'm so honored that they used the thread I created :) Best thing that happened to me here in GGD

JudasIsAHolyFoo

SAY MY NAME I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE FAME!

I hope on this DVD she says this

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Pop Art

Hey Guys! I'm so glad you are enjoying this DVD. It has not a release date yet, but we think is going to be ready in like 2 months or less. We are posting the previews of the work that is done already to watch the reaction.

It's going to be 100% free, it's going to be uploaded to YT and it's going to have a DL, and it's going to have an interactive menu just like a normal movie on DVD.

I'm one of the guys that run that page, Gustave is the creator. And we are REALLY happy with the recognition is getting, is such a hard work but with so many monsters waiting for it it is worth.

First, I'd like to thank you for doing this! Secondly, I'd like to ask you, where exactly did you get all this footage? I'm assuming it's all fan shot, correct?

EvilChromatica

Hey Guys! I'm so glad you are enjoying this DVD. It has not a release date yet, but we think is going to be ready in like 2 months or less. We are posting the previews of the work that is done already to watch the reaction.

It's going to be 100% free, it's going to be uploaded to YT and it's going to have a DL, and it's going to have an interactive menu just like a normal movie on DVD.

I'm one of the guys that run that page, Gustave is the creator. And we are REALLY happy with the recognition is getting, is such a hard work but with so many monsters waiting for it it is worth.

Thank You!!! :worship:

thanks for your effort guys! you are doing a great job :clap:

but 2 months... I can not wait any longer :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: hahaha

Queen Gloria

I can't wait thank you so much for doing this, it looks amazing!

Daenerys

At least they didn't say it'll be ready SOON :derpga:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen